𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 XLI

As best as he could without waking his sleeping friends up, Jisung got ready early in the morning, heading out for his morning class. He made his way to the bus station under the sky that was just starting to light up in a beautiful orangish-pink hue. The bus stopped at a red light, right by the building that was now owned by his boyfriend. He looked outside, somehow hoping he would catch sight of him, and just as the bus slowly started moving again, the sight of a bright red head caught his eye. 

Running to the back of the bus to look out the bigger window, he found someone standing by the red-haired male, someone dressed in a suit that fit him just right, hair perfectly parted, forehead exposed. He smiled, feeling his heart quicken at the sight, only looking away once his love was completely out of sight. 

He entered the large campus, walking between the lined up trees that led straight towards the front door for the main building, and just as he was about to enter, someone yelling his name from afar caught his attention. "Jisung sunbae!". He stopped in his tracks, turning towards the sound source. Two freshman college students, a boy and girl, ran up to him, one of them holding a phone close to her chest. "Can I help you?", he asked with a genuine smile. 

They looked at each other with a small giggle before turning their attention back to the male in front. "We just wanted to say we love how you always help people with things other officers would turn a blind eye to!", the girl holding the phone exclaimed. "If it's not too much to ask, can we please take a picture with you? Only if you're not too busy!", the boy asked politely. "Of course, come here". Jisung signaled the two younger students to stand by his side, and they took a quick selfie. "Thank you!" they bowed before quickly running off, giggling. 

In the beginning, he never planned this would be something that would become a driving force as an officer, but as time passed by, seeing the smile on innocent faces by simply being a good person motivated him to become someone his community could rely on. The joy he felt when things like this happened was indescribable, it's as if all that hard work paid off, seeing people appreciate his efforts by simply asking to take a picture, offering a meal, or just thanking him, it felt amazing. 

This career started off being something he wanted to pursue for a single reason, a single person, but it grew into something much more than that. It became a part of his identity, and even after everything with Minho resolves, he wants this to continue being a part of his identity. 

It was the afternoon, although it had only been 6 hours of working, it felt like 60 for Minho. In the span of those hours he had attended countless meetings, signed about a dozen papers, dealt with the annoying begs of businessmen he rejected partnering up with. "You'll have to leave this office room now sir" Jeongin spoke up in English, as an overseas business man barged into Minho's office, wondering why he got the sudden call a few days ago saying they would no longer be business partners. 

"I will speak to your father about this!", the man yelled, earning a scoff from Minho who sat on the large chair, legs crossed. He got up, walking over to the man. "You seem to be forgetting something sir, I am the CEO. I make the decisions, so go on and tell him, what can he do?". The enraged man got more and more upset with each word spoken, until he could no longer keep it in. Just as he lifted a fist into the air, a hand grabbed his arm from behind, twisting it just enough to get a scream out. 

His knees soon gave out, as he fell onto them, trying to break free. Jeongin looked over at Minho, waiting for instructions, "Just get him out of my building, don't use force unless needed". Minho walked back to the chair, going back to the unsigned documents. "Yes sir", Jeongin pushed the man out who resisted as much as he could. As that was happening, Hyunjin walked in with some food, "Gosh why can't they just accept fate?". He set the bag of sushi down on Mino's desk.