𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 VI

The morning sun shone through the window of Jisung's 10th story apartment, causing Minho to slowly shift around. He opened his eyes, smiling at the sight of his boyfriend's squished cheeks, pouty lips, and fallen hair strands. Oh how he could get used to this being the first thing he sees after waking. Minho moved Jisung's fallen strands away from his eyes, gently cupping his cheek afterwards. 

The touch of his boyfriend woke Jisung up, as he slowly opened his eyes. "Morning sunshine". Jisung leaned into Minho's touch, closing his eyes once again, "Good morning hyung". The younger's usually soft tone was replaced with a raspy morning voice, shocking the older by the slightest. Minho wanted to hear more, "Say something". "Something", Jisung tiredly replied. Letting out a chuckle, Minho lightly hit the sleepy boy's arm. "Why? Is it my morning voice?" Jisung smirked, eyes still closed. "It sure is". To that, Jisung opened his eyes, instantly feeling his hands being pinned above his head as the elder hovered above him. 

"Get off~ I'm still tired", Jisung let out a whine. Minho let go of his boyfriend's hands, letting himself completely fall onto him. He let out a loud groan from the sudden weight, "Hyung!" throwing a few punches on the elder's back in an attempt to get him off. "No more sleeping for you", Minho protested, "I'm awake! Just get off!". With a satisfied smile, Minho slowly lifted his body off the younger who took deep breaths. "Let me know when you're done being dramatic, I wanna take you out". Jisung instantly got up, "Take me out? Where?". Minho ignored the questions being thrown at him, making his way towards the bathroom in Jisung's room. "Where are we going? It's still early though and I'm hungry. Are we going to eat? Are you taking me out for breakfast-" Jisung's rambling was cut short as his boyfriend pushed him against the bathroom sink, trapping the younger between his arms. 

Blushing, Jisung looked towards the floor at the sudden action. "Just get ready for our first date", and with a kiss on the forehead, Minho walked out the room, leaving a flustered Jisung behind. Nonetheless, he quickly got ready, wearing a white colored button-up shirt layered with a large brown sweater vest, a pair of baggy light blue jeans and topping it off with a brown beret. Jisung wasn't one to wear makeup, but as this was his first official date with Minho he decided to fix himself up a bit. Wearing a bit of counselor, blush, and lip tint. 

Despite not knowing how to do eye makeup, Jisung attempted doing a brown eye look, and to his surprise it turned out pretty, really pretty actually. He smiled into the mirror, before walking out the bathroom. "Hyung! I just realized you don't have any clothes-", Jisung's mouth dropped open at the sight in front of him. There stood his boyfriend that he had only seen in black hoodies wearing a black turtleneck tucked into black dress pants, layered with a long brown trench coat. His hair was neatly parted in the middle, revealing the elder's forehead, making his features stand out even more. 

Minho was practically in the same position as his eyes widened seeing his boyfriend dressed cutely, not to mention the smokey brown eyelook that contradicted with the younger's adorable outfit. Not taking his eyes off Jisung, Minho slowly made his way towards the younger, pulling him closer by the waist. "You look so fucking beautiful angel..." Minho said in a low voice as his eyes wandered across his boyfriend's features, taking in the smallest details. Jisung lips pulled into a small smile as he intertwined his hands behind the elder's neck, "Now I get why you wear black hoodies all the time..never dress like this in front of anyone else". A small chuckle escaped Minho as he brought his face closer to the younger, nuzzling their noses together. "Let's go", and with that the two left their home with intertwined hands, making their way down. 

Once outside, Jisung stopped in his tracks seeing his boyfriend opening the passenger door of a fancy and very expensive looking car. He looked towards Minho, then back at the car a few times, causing the elder to quietly chuckle. "Just get in, I'll explain everything on the way". Jisung sat in silence, staring out the window. He wanted to ask about the fancy car, those expensive clothes, but couldn't find the right words. Now that he thought about it, he didn't know much about the elder's background. 

He was brought out of his thoughts as Minho placed a hand on his thigh. "You're probably wondering about the clothes and car", Minho spoke up, as he shot a few glances towards him. Jisung slowly nodded. "My great grandfather started a business when he was young that turned out to be successful", Minho spoke cautiously, wording everything as simple as he could. "He created weapons and gears such as firearms, knives, tasers, armor, handcuffs.

The business ended up getting offers from overseas, so there's a few international branches as well". He gently rubbed his thumb across the younger's thigh as a source of comfort to calm his own nerves. "My father ended up taking over the company from my grandpa, and until a while ago, so was I". Jisung turned towards his boyfriend, "Not anymore?". A small smile took place on his face, "No, not anymore". Jisung was still curious, why wasn't he taking it over, why didn't Minho mention this earlier? If it's a global business that must mean...he looked over at Minho, taking in the sight of his expensive suit, expensive smelling cologne, this expensive car. 

Jisung suddenly couldn't help but feel as if he wasn't good enough. Minho looked at the younger who was once again staring out the window, "Hannie". Hearing his name, the younger slowly looked towards his boyfriend, noticing the worried expression on the elder's face. Jisung took hold of the hand on his thigh, "Don't worry hyung, I'm not upset or anything, it's just...", he looked down at his lap, "why me?", he whispered after a short silence. Minho softly smiled, turning his gaze towards the road, bringing his boyfriend's hands up to his lips, leaving a small kiss. "I knew nothing about you, yet those pretty brown eyes drove me insane. You knew nothing about me, yet you gave me a chance." Minho glanced over at the younger, "you made me stay Jisung, you gave me a home, you gave me...you. That's why". 

Jisung quickly wiped away the few tears that managed to escape, letting out a giggle. "You're so romantic hyung". Minho smiled, "Only for you". Another 10 minutes passed by in comfortable silence and occasional teasing, until Minho pulled into the parking lot of a fancy restaurant. Jisung's jaw instantly dropped. The warm colors, dimmed lights, vintage chandeliers, and the sweet smell of coffee gave the restaurant a beautiful aura, but Jisung couldn't help feeling out of place. It was his first time being in such a fancy place, not to mention the way everyone looked like they came straight out of a 90s fashion show.

Jisung walked close behind Minho, lightly grabbing the back of his trench coat, as a man led them to the table Minho had reserved. The two took a seat on opposite sides, as a waiter handed them a menu each. Minho looked at the menu, as Jisung simply looked down at his lap. The elder noticed just how tense his boyfriend was, quickly replacing the menu with his boyfriend's hands. "Hey, look at me." Minho spoke in that soft voice of his which took away Jisung's worries in a heartbeat. "It's just the two of us here, the world around us doesn't matter". Jisung let out the deep breath he had been holding. Minho's right, why should he waste his attention on those around him when the one he wants to give his all to is sitting directly in front of him. "Thank you hyung", Jisung put on a wide smile. "There's my Hannie", Minho leaned forward, tickling his boyfriend under the chin before looking back at the menu. 

The two ended up ordering a variety of dishes, well Jisung picked one but the elder insisted one isn't enough, hence the reason there were around 8 different dishes in front of the two. The two ate in silence, shooting occasional glances at one another. There was still a lot the two had yet to know about each other, given that they hadn't known each other for very long at all, but one thing they knew for certain is they have forever to get to know each hidden secret. The two had found a place in each other's heart where it would be impossible to escape.

Minho glimpsed at his boyfriend who was stuffing his cheeks with food, finding it the cutest thing he had ever seen. "Angel", hearing the familiar pet name, Jisung finally took his eyes off the food, looking over at his boyfriend with stuffed cheeks. "What about your family? You haven't really mentioned them". Jisung quickly devoured his food, "My dad lives in Malaysia". Minho set his elbows on the table, resting his chin on top of intertwined fists. "And", he knew there had to be more to the story than the 18 year old simply being that far from his dad for no  specific reason. 

Jisung took a sip of water before continuing. "I guess you could say I don't have the best relationship with my dad. My mom left the two of us when I was around 6, she probably had enough of my dad as well, though I have no idea where she is, I hope to find her someday. From what I remember she was an amazing person, and I find myself missing her despite not having much memories of us together. I moved to Korea when I was 16 in hopes of actually gaining myself a future", Jisung grabbed Minho's hands, intertwining them over the table. "and I found the best future anyone could ever ask for". Minho eyes softened, looking down at their intertwined hands, "As did I".