𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 LVIII

The event went just as they expected, if not better. The beach resort was simply beautiful during the hours of sunset, and the clear sky displaying the shining stars were fit for a perfect after party. All the guests were hanging out around the beach as loud music was heard through the speakers of the nearby nightclub. 

Seungmin and Hyunjin were spending time with the invited guests, Changbin was holding Felix back from running into the water, Chan was currently being dragged around by Jeongin trying out all kinds of food from the stalls, and Jisung was sat on a stool by the bar, sipping on some rich champagne as the feeling of alcohol starting kicking in. 

He silently admired his boyfriend from afar, talking to a few guests. He looked down as the elder's lips played a small smile, and as occasional chuckles left his mouth. The way he looked so attractive standing there in that fitted suit, hands in his pockets, dark hair parted. As though he could sense the intense gaze he was receiving, Minho looked over at his boyfriend, realizing he might have been the slightest bit drunk. 

After excusing himself, he walked over taking a seat on the stool beside him. Jisung's eyes never once left Minho's the entirety of the time. Minho couldn't help but look the other up and down, letting his eyes linger on the small of his waist for a second longer before looking back up. Minho himself had a few drinks, but he seemed a bit more collected than the other. 

"You look beautiful tonight" Jisung said in a hushed voice, but despite the loud music in the background, Minho heard. "Oh but nothing could possibly be compared to the beauty in front of me", Minho retorted in the same hushed voice. Jisung took this as his cue to lean forward. The two could taste the mix of wine and champagne as their tongues held the taste of the drinks they were drunk on. 

Jisung was now standing between Minho's legs, letting his body lean into Minho's to keep himself from falling, but the hands holding his waist wouldn't allow him do that. Minho pulled away first, running his hands through Jisung's hair. Due to the humidity of the nearby beach, and the warm weather, his hair felt slightly damp at touch. 

Jisung let his body fall completely onto the other's lap, throwing his arms around his neck as his lips met Minho's neck. The hands around his waist tightened as Minho tried his best to remain calm and collected, knowing Jisung wasn't completely in the right state of mind. He moved his mouth near Minho's ear, leaving a small kiss before whispering, "When's it gonna be my turn?". 

Minho moved his head back to look at the boy seated on his lap. "For what baby?". Jisung pouted in a sulking manner. "When's it gonna be my turn!?" he let out a whiny manner this time, slightly louder, furthering Minho's confusion. "Your turn for what my love?" Minho asked in a calm voice, but this further agitated the drunk boy, who got off his lap, crossing his arms. 

"You're a meany! You keep me waiting knowing I'm impatient!". In the many years together, and having seen the other drunk, he had never witnessed this side of drunk Jisung, and in reality he was quite confused as to how to deal with him. "Angel, where are you going?". He grabbed Jisung's arm as the boy had started wobbly stomping off. "I'm going to go find someone who'll finally ask me!". 

Minho let out a deep breath, trying his best to remain calm despite the growing confusion. "Ask you what Jisung?". "Someone who'll ask to marry me!". Before he could begin to stomp off again, Minho took hold of his arm, pulling Jisung into his body and picking him up bridal style. A good amount of effort to get out of his lover's arms were put in, including punches to the back and some threats which Minho found absolutely adorable. 

"Min hyung!" Felix exclaimed, noticing that his friend was currently being carried, and visibly not willingly. "Did he get drunk again?" Seungmin asked with a chuckle. "We'll be heading out, he's a little too drunk for his own good. Tell the rest we've left, and Changbin...be ready tomorrow". He left hearing a squealing Changbin and a confused Felix begging to know what to be ready for. 

The ride home was quiet as Jisung continued the upset act. As soon as the door behind them shut, Jisung's back was met with the wall and two arms trapped him from escaping. Knowing he wouldn't be able to keep up his act if he looked the other in the eye, he resorted to looking to the side. "Eyes on me baby", Minho said in a voice Jisung simply couldn't disobey. "You're gonna go ask someone to propose, huh?". 

Jisung's throat went dry at the intense gaze he was receiving, and it wasn't helping he was still not sober. He let out an inaudible response. "Speak up baby". Minho held his chin in place to ensure their eyes remained locked. "Then why aren't you? Do you not want to get married?" he asked with tear filled eyes, completely breaking Minho. 

He moved his hands away from the wall, holding something far more valuable, Jisung's hands. He leaned in to leave a comforting kiss on his forehead. "Of course I do angel. I wanna spend every second of my life with you." Jisung sniffled, seeming slightly less upset now. "Then why haven't you asked me yet?". "I was just waiting for the right time, a bit more patience my love, hm?". 

Jisung nodded with a small smile. "There's that beautiful smile of yours" he whispered, leaving a lasting kiss on those smiling lips. Jisung had no intention of parting, so he let his hands wander the other's hair, deepening the kiss and Minho's hands made their way to Jisung's nape. Grabbing his collar, Jisung walked backwards up the stairs, their lips remained attached, their hands wandering every inch of one another's body as though they were blindly trying to memorize each and every detail of it. 

Minho blindly opened the door with one hand, closing it with his foot, walking towards the bed before dropping the other onto it. Jisung bit his lips as Minho aggressively undid his tie, throwing his blazer off to the floor before unbuttoning the first few buttons of his dress shirt. He let himself fall on top of the boy, hovering above. "If ever a person comes as close to asking your hand in marriage, what do you say?" he asked in a low voice, his hand gripping the younger's side. 

"No..I say no" Jisung answered in nothing above a whisper. Minho leaned lower, his lips grazing Jisung's who wanted nothing more than smashing them together. "And why do you say no?". Jisung could feel the warmth of his breath against his lips, driving him insane. "Because I'm yours". Minho smirked, "Damn right you are, all mine". And with that Jisung's wish came true as their lips connected in a way that made it seem like their lives depended on it. 

Jisung's back arched at the cold rough hands exploring his body, the lips on neck lingering at that one certain spot. Minho worked his way back up to his lips, slowing his pace down to leave gentler kisses. Jisung pouted at the feeling of those soft lips leaving his own. Minho let out a small chuckle. "Not today baby, you need to be well rested for tomorrow". 

He tilted his head in confusion, "What's tomorrow". Minho sent a smug look his way, "That's for me to know, and for you to find out". And with one last peck, he got off, walking over to find a change of more comfortable clothes for the both of them. He changed himself, and went over to the half-asleep boy, helping him change as well before getting comfortable on the bed. Jisung had completely drifted off into dreamland at this point. "I'm sorry for making you wait so long my love, but after tomorrow there'll be no more waiting, impatient one".