𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 XV

Jisung wasn't planning on waking up the next day, despite having college. He wasn't planning on doing anything, that was until loud knocks echoed through the small apartment. He stumbled out his room, tripping over the blanket wrapped around him, opening the door, revealing an extremely worried looking Felix and Changbin. "Omg Sungie!", Felix was quick to tackle Jisung in a tight hug, while Changbin simply stared at the miserable looking boy. His eyes were puffy, his face was pale, he looked absolutely drained of any happiness. 

The worried officer slowly pulled his boyfriend away, walking Jisung over to the couch. That's when Felix saw the state his friend was in, "Sungie..what happened?". Jisung tried speaking but a quiet sob came out instead. Felix gently brought him into an embrace, as Jisung cried into his chest. The couple looked at each other with a concerned expression. "Sung, where's Minho?", Changbin hesitantly asked, getting his answer once the younger let out a louder sob. "It's okay Sungie, everything will be okay", Felix rubbed small circles on the crying boy's back. 

After 5 minutes of comforting and crying, Jisung slowly pulled away from Felix, wiping the tears. Small sniffles left Jisung, "He's gone...Minho hyung". Changbin furrowed his brows, "What do you mean gone Jisung?". It hurt even more now that he said it aloud after a night of denial. "His father- told him to- go back", small sobs left his mouth after almost each word spoken. This only further confused the two, but that wasn't what was important right now. "Binnie hyung and I will make you a yummy breakfast, rest here for a bit, hm?", Felix laid the younger down on the couch, fixing up his blanket. 

"What does he mean gone? Cause if Minho hyung left Jisung without any reason I'll rip his annoyingly annoying features out", Felix whisper-yelled as the two fixed up some breakfast. Changbin let out a rather deep sigh, "I don't know Lix, I'm just as confused, but I know Minho wouldn't just leave like that, he loves Sung a little too much, and you know that too", he whispered back, to which Felix gave small nods, "That's true, the two are inseparable, so what could have possibly happened?". 

After 10 minutes, breakfast was ready. The two brought over pancakes and coffee to the small table in the living room. Felix slowly shook his sleeping friend, his heart shattering at the sight. In the 6 months of knowing Jisung, never had he seen him without a smile on his face. "Sungie, breakfast is ready", Jisung slowly sat up, rubbing his eyes. He looked at the delicious looking pancakes with a smiley face made out of syrup, giving a small smile, "Thanks", but that smile disappeared just as fast as it came. 

He felt full after eating a few bites, but for the sake of his friends, he finished one. "Just one?", Changbin asked, who was on his third. Jisung slowly nodded, taking a sip of the coffee. It was good, but nothing like the one Minho made. Silent tears left his eyes once again. Felix noticed this, quickly wiping them away. "I know it's hard to talk about it Sungie, but we just wanna be there for you in any way we can", Felix pleaded, taking hold of his friend's shaking hand. 

Jisung didn't want to tell them about how Minho's father was a mafia, so he thought of a way that didn't involve the whole story. "Do you know the Lee family?", the two nodded. "Our police force buys most of our stuff from the CEO, he's a great guy", Jisung clenched his fist at the last part, if only they knew who he really was, but it wasn't his place to tell. "Minho is his son", he looked up at the two, lightly giggling at their reaction. Is this how surprised he looked when Minho told him? "Minho hyung was supposed to take over the company, but he didn't want that life so he ran away. Yesterday...his father forced him to go back". 

The couple looked at each in confusion, "But you can still talk to him, call him, no?", Jisung held back a sob, "No, I can't". Felix furrowed his brows, "Why not Sungie?". Jisung dropped his head "I just can't Lix, at least not until he takes over the company, which won't be anytime soon". Felix let out a few tears of his own, despite their daily bickering, and teasing, he and Minho had developed a sibling-like bond, one Felix wasn't ready to part from, "but he promised he'd come back for me". Changbin warmly smiled, placing a hand on Jisung's shoulder, giving it a small squeeze, "If he promised that, I know he'll do anything it takes to keep it". Jisung gave a wistful smile, looking up at the elder, then over to his crying friend, gently wiping his tears, "I don't know what I'd do without you guys".