𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 XXX

The smell of Vanilla and coffee filled Minho's senses as he walked into the small apartment, and the rush of relief that went through him was one he hadn't felt in a long time. Looking around everything almost seemed the same, except a few minor changes. There was a new and slightly bigger coffee table, a new couch, a bigger T.V, and of course the many polaroids the two had taken were taped onto the wall.

Jisung locked the front door, walking next to the boy who simply took in every detail of the familiar apartment. He rested his eyes on Jisung next to him, standing there in that police uniform looking as attractive as ever, finally being able to see his features without them being covered by the darkness. First and foremost, the muscles. Last time he had seen Jisung, he was significantly thinner, but right now it seemed as if his biceps would rip the fabric of that police suit. His waist still seemed as if it was a perfect fit for Minho's hands. His hair was now slightly longer and dark brown, as opposed to his previously blonde hair. But those almond eyes, those chubby cheeks, those heart shaped lips remained never changing.

Jisung gazed upon the elder's features, his breath being taken away. That sharp jawline, tall nose bridge, round yet glaring eyes, beautiful plump lips, they were the same, yet so different, a good- no great difference. His previously light brown hair was now an enchanting dark red, only enhancing his already enhanced features. He had grown slightly taller and more muscular.

After admiring each other for a few moments, Jisung cleared his throat, "I- you must be tired, no we must be tired! I'm tired at least but I'm sure you are as well, so..." he rambled, looking back and forth at Minho and the bedroom door. Was he nervous? Of course he was. Given the countless scenarios he had made in his head once the two met again, this was definitely not one of them. He hadn't planned on getting this nervous around the person he felt most comfortable around, but it's just been so long, and it didn't help that the elder was looking at him with such tender eyes, as if he was the only one that mattered.

Jisung halted in his words once a light-hearted chuckle left Minho's mouth. "Hey, it's just me", he walked closer to Jisung, taking hold of his slightly shaking hands. Jisung's face flushed a hue of pink. "I know it's been a while, but I'm the same Minho from three years ago, your Minho". His heart felt as if it had just been on a roller coaster by the rapid speed it was beating. Jisung felt his knees going weak by the low whisper, but he managed to look up at him, giving a warm smile.

"It's just...I've waited for this moment the second you left, and now that it's here I don't really know what to do or say" he mumbled, looking down at their intertwined hands. Minho gently lifted the boy's face by the chin, "You have no idea how much I longed for this too, and it's okay to feel nervous, we have forever to get back to how we were". Jisung felt tears welling up in his eyes again, so he quickly hid his face within Minho's chest, wrapping both arms around his torso.

Minho smiled, bringing his hand up to caress his soft brown locks. "90% of my tears are because of you", he mumbled from his chest as Minho let out a chuckle. "Well I'm honored to have such an effect on you". Jisung looked up with a glare that the elder found absolutely adorable. He brought their bodies closer by wrapping his arms around Jisung's waist. "I'm sorry, angel. I promise to make up for all those tears. From now on I'll kiss them all away", and he did exactly so by gently kissing both of the younger's tear stained cheeks. Jisung closed his eyes in content, loving the warm feeling that rushed through him by the slightest of touch.

Just then a small meow was heard from within the bedroom, and Jisung watched how Minho's eyes widened as he looked around the apartment with swift head movements, somewhat like a cat. "Hannie, did you hear that? It sounded like a cat". The younger simply giggled at the boy who was still looking around in hope, dragging him towards the bedroom. As soon as he opened the door, a chubby orange cat came walking out, looking up at Jisung before jumping into his arms. "Woah there", he chuckled, quickly taking hold of Soonie.