𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 XLV

~a few days ago~

Hyunjin was simply staring at his boyfriend with adoring eyes as he closed up the cafe. It was currently 9pm, and the elder had shown up without notice, but who was Seungmin to complain. "Tell me why you're here again?" Seungmin asked as he closed up the blinds when a pair of arms wrapped themselves underneath the apron he wore. "Do I need a reason to see my boyfriend?". 

Seungmin lightly blushed, shoving the arms away so he could finish closing the cafe up. Hyunjin quietly chuckled knowing just how flustered the younger had gotten, "Minho hyung will be coming soon, he wants to discuss his plan with you before going through with it". Seungmin nodded, he was indeed a wise person to turn to in such matters. "Has he told Jisung about anything yet?" Seungmin inquired as he wiped the tables when the cloth was suddenly snatched from his hands, as Hyunjin continued finishing the job. "He hasn't, he wants to finalize it before telling him".

Just then a little jingle from the door was heard as Minho walked in wearing his signature cap and mask. "Good evening hyung" Seungmin smiled, earning a nod from the elder. "I'm sure Hyunjin has told you, but I'm here to discuss a few things about the plan as well as some questions I had". Seungmin directed him to a nearby table Hyunjin had just finished wiping, and the two took a seat across from each other. 

"Go ahead", he encouraged. "I have talked to Chan and Changbin about this, I'm sure Felix knows as well, but I wanted a more expertise perspective to it". Seungmin nodded in understandment. "The mission I received is to kill Han Jina as you know". Seungmin let out a sigh, "I'm aware". "The plan is to bring her and my father under one roof. It'll be a set up in which I'll be shooting her in front of him, but Jisung will be waiting outside to arrest him before that occurs". 

Seungmin thought for a moment, leaning back in his chair with furrowed brows, "That's a good start, but there's missing details. We need to get enough evidence to arrest him". Hyunjin sat in the chair next to the thinking boy, taking hold of his hand that he was currently rubbing his chin with. "Felix has that covered. He'll be taking over the position as his spy, hopefully getting some good voice recordings and illegal documents", Hyunjin cleared up. 

"We also need to take as much precaution as we can in case something goes wrong. He can't have any suspicion, and we can't make any mistakes". Minho nodded, "Safety is the one thing not assured, which is why I want the least amount of you around the day he gets arrested. Felix will be by his side and he won't know about him being a con until arrested. Hyunjin will be by my side, ready to take down anyone who gets in the way. Chan, Changbin, and Jisung will be outside with their police force..." he paused, taking in a deep breath. 

"And Jisung will be the one who arrests him. You and Jeongin just stay on standby". Seungmin liked the plan, but was well aware of the risks. Anything could easily go wrong, and the slightest mistake could bring about major problems. It was a life or death situation, but he was all in for it for the sake of his loved ones. "Sounds good so far, but remember, whatever it is, don't shoot him. We need him alive, otherwise...well lets just say it won't end well for you". 

Minho nodded, but it was one full of hesitation and reluctance. "As for Han Jina, she's the strongest alibi we'll get. If it's her word against anyones, she'll have the benefit, so with her in on this there's a low chance we won't win any possible lawsuits he files against up". Minho was even more tempted to keep her safe now. "As for Felix, I'm not worried about him, he'll get what he wants one way or another, when will you be taking him?". 

Minho looked at the date on his watch, "My father will be gone for a business trip in a few days, after he comes back". Hyunjin rested his face within his hand, looking at Seungmin who was doing everything he could to avoid the other's stare, "Stop looking at me if you want to keep your eyes intact". He let out a low chuckle, leaning closer to the younger. "That's illegal baby, you of all people should know that" he whispered, giving a quick tickle under a glaring Seungmin's chin.