𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 XLVIII

It was a big day for Jisung, so naturally, he was being comforted by his personal ray of sunshine. "Jisung! That's so exciting! I'll tell you this, she looks a lot like you! She's really sweet and she likes teasing people, especially Seungmin, like you! You tease him a lot! And she has chubby cheeks just like you do!", Felix squished his friends' cheeks together. Jisung was already feeling a lot calmer simply being around his optimistic friend, he always seemed to brighten up situations. 

"I know she left me, but I hope she doesn't feel remorse. I understand the circumstance we were in was affecting her too". Felix smiled at Jisung's words, "You're such a good person Sungie. It might be hard for her to not feel bad, but you'll be there to comfort her! Let her know exactly what you told me, but it's also okay to feel a bit upset too. Don't hold your feelings back, if you have questions, be sure to ask them, clear up everything you've been keeping inside, that's the only way to move on with life!". Jisung took a deep breath, nodding, "Thanks Lix, I know I can always count on you". Felix tackled Jisung into a tight embrace, "I'm glad you know that!". 

Minho and Jisung were now on their way to the building owned by Han Jina. He held onto the elder's hand the entire way, playing around with his fingers, giving away how his nerves were now returning. Once parked, Minho brought the younger's shaking hand up, leaving a gentle kiss on it, "Hey, it'll go just fine". Jisung flashed a grateful smile, "With you by my side, It always does". 

The two heard laughter from inside the office room. Jisung's heartbeat was now going at a rapid speed, his hands shaking within Minho's. "Look at me angel", Jisung looked up with teary eyes. "Take a deep breath in with me". Jisung followed Minho's instructions, "again", and so the process repeated a few times, at least until Jisung was able to steady himself. "Remember, if at any time you want to leave, we'll leave right away, but I have a feeling that won't be necessary". Minho tucked a loose strand behind his ear, leaving a tender kiss on his temple, "Ready?". Jisung smiled, "Ready". 

"Minho! It's great to see you again! What brings you here-", Jisung walked out from behind the elder, his breath hitching at the sight of her, at the sight of Han Jina, at the sight of his mom. There she stood, looking as beautiful as ever. Her round brown eyes, chubby cheeks, milky skin, plump lips, the similarities were all too familiar to Jisung. Her mouth parted, covering it in disbelief, as tears brimmed within both mother and son's eyes. 

He hesitantly walked up to her, "M-Mom, it's me, Jisung" he said, voice barely above a whisper. She grabbed onto his arms, going down to his hands, before cupping his cheeks, to ensure this wasn't some dream or hallucination. "It's really you", she let out a sob. Jisung rapidly nodded, "It's me mom". With a tearful laugh, she quickly brought him into an embrace, caressing his hair. "My son", she whispered. Jisung wrapped his arms around her, letting out all his tears into her shoulder. 

His tears that held the burden he had been carrying. The burden of curiosity in which he wondered and questioned if this moment would ever happen. If he would ever have the chance to be within his mother's arm. If he would ever be able to ask her why she left without him, why she didn't just take him too, why she had left him alone to struggle and survive on his own. 

She pulled away, letting her shaking hands rest upon his tearful cheeks. "Gosh, you've grown to be such a handsome young man". Jisung let out a chuckle, "Is that the first thing you're going to say to me mom?". She let out a laugh, "I can't help it! It's true! I am your mother, so it's not like it should be a surprise that my son's the cutest most handsome one out there". Jisung hid his flushed face within his mom's shoulder once again, as she gently rubbed his back, still in disbelief. She looked over at Minho who stood behind the two, sending a smile full of love and gratitude, to which he returned one with the same love and affection. All the while Seungmin was holding his lover, who was dramatically sobbing within his embrace.