𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 XXXVII

Jisung woke up to a hand caressing his soft cheek, and without opening his eyes, he leaned into the touch. "Good morning Minho hyung", he mumbled tiredly. "Good morning love". Jisung opened his eyes slightly, finding his lover looking at him with softened eyes. "I missed this, waking up in your arms". Jisung rested his chin onto the elder's chest, playing around with a few strands of his hair. "I missed having you in my arms and seeing that adorable pout you have while asleep". Minho rubbed his thumb across the younger's lips who beamed a shy smile. 

As the week came to an end, Jisung reasoned with himself to go out rather than stay home, even if he enjoyed the comfort of cuddling and watching movies. "Let's go out today, on a date" he suggested, and who was Minho to say no, "Is there a place you have in mind?". Jisung went into thinking, there were so many places in his mind he had wanted to go with Minho, but just not enough time. 

"I think I just want to walk around the city, go wherever our feet lead us, and we can go to the cat café I talked about too!" he enthusiastically explained today's plans. "Sounds great, but to do all that we have to get up now, hm?". Although reluctant to leave such a cozy place, he sat up, giving Minho the opportunity to do the same, who got off the bed and picked his boyfriend up bridal style. "Hyung!" he yelped, not expecting the sudden action. 

"You would've stayed in bed for another 20 minutes if I didn't do this", he spoke in a calm manner, setting Jisung down on the bathroom counter, putting some toothpaste on his own and Jisung's toothbrush, helping him brush his teeth, wash his face, comb his brown locks, before bringing him over to the living room and seating him onto the couch, instructing to sit there as he prepared breakfast. 

All the while Jisung was awestruck, and couldn't help but slightly tear up, whether it be because he had waited so long for this, or he was simply an emotional person when it came to receiving such love and affection. As Minho was brewing coffee, a pair of arms wrapped around his torso from behind. The feeling sent a swarm of butterflies through him, loving the way he could feel a chubby cheek squished against his back, the way he could feel his chest rise and fall as he took steady breaths, the way his grip tightened with every passing second. 

"I'm so lucky", Minho heard a small voice mumble into the fabric of his t-shirt. "Oh yeah? And why is that?" he asked, continuing to make the coffee. "I have you". Minho smiled, turning around within his tight grip so they were face to face. "And how exactly does that make you lucky?" he inquired, locking his hands behind the younger's waist. "You went through so much just to come back home, you can cook, bake, make coffee, you're handsome, strong, loving, caring, protective, a little bit intimidating but that also makes you attractive". Minho let out a chuckle at that. 

"I'm lucky to have someone who loves me for who I am, who wants to be with me despite all the hardships", he inched closer, leaning up to leave a small little peck on the elder's lips. "I'm lucky to have you as my boyfriend, Lee Minho. Also you make the best cheesecakes! Nothing can beat that". Hearing that brought a laugh out the elder, "You always find a way to bring cheesecake into our conversations", he mumbled, kissing the top of Jisung's head. 

"I'm the lucky one Han Jisung, you gave me a home to come back to". Soonie didn't like he was being left out of their little moment, so he rubbed against their legs asking for attention, which Minho gladly gave, picking the cat up. "I'm lucky having you too Soonie", he let out loud purrs, rubbing against Minho's face. "I think he likes you better than me already" Jisung pouted. "Silly cat, who cuddled you all night long? Gave you yummy treats? I even read you bedtime stories". 

Jisung stared Soonie down, getting a small meow in return as he went back to cuddling Minho. "Seems like we know who the favorite parent is" Minho proudly stated, swaying Soonie within his arms. Jisung stomped back over to the living room, settling on finding a movie to watch instead. Minho chuckled at the sight of his sulking boyfriend, "Look at his little pout, isn't it adorable?". He turned Soonie around so the two could admire Jisung together.