𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 XLVI

"O-M-G, this place is literally out of a fanfic", Felix walked inside the gates with his eyes and mouth wide open, "YOU HAVE GUARDS?". Minho had to put a hand over the younger's mouth to ensure his plan wouldn't be ruined before it even started, alas, Felix was a persistent one, and continued letting out muffled noises within the elder's palm. "Felix!" Hyunjin exclaimed at the sight of the two.

The said boy let out yet another fit of excited squeals, running out of Minho's grasp to tackle Hyunjin onto the floor. "Good to see you too", he chuckled. "So today's the day, huh? It's finally starting" Hyunjin slowly breathed out, hoping it would calm his nerves. "Just be prepared for anything" Minho warned his underboss, resting a hand on his shoulder. "All right Felix, show me what you got", and with that, the two entered the large office room, where the man was sat on a fancy chair, looking through documents.

Minho held onto Felix's arm, dragging him towards the man who was examining Felix head to toe. Felix jerked himself away from Minho, letting out a scoff, "Maybe not touch me next time?". Minho stood in front of the table, "Father, this is Felix. I have replaced him as your new spy". The man crossed his legs, "New spy? I was unaware I was in need of a new one?". "I had caught Yang Jeongin on the phone with the police. Thankfully I was able to resolve it, and sent him back to his grandma, along with a few men to ensure this would not occur again".

The man stood up from the chair, "Good work son, I had come to the conclusion that young boy was not to be trusted". He walked over to Felix, circling around him. "Master Lee, you have my word and full trust. I would do anything to be in your aid, and bring down anyone who gets in the way, especially that Han Jina". The man stood there, raising an eyebrow, "And what exactly is it that Han Jina has done to you".

"Despite my profound education and skills, she rejected me as an employee in her law firm, yet she accepts those of low qualifications and status. She put my reputation on the line, I was mocked to the point where I had to transfer schools", Felix's face went red as he fisted his hands and clenched his jaw. "What is your name?", the man asked, already sensing the potential this young boy held. "My name is Lee Felix, I am 20 years old, attending Seoul National University, working on my master's degree in criminal psychology".

The man slowly nodded, "You seem qualified education wise, you have the motive, I don't see why I should reject you". Felix smirked, "I won't let you down Master Lee". Minho had to be sure not to show how phased he was by how convincing Felix's voice sounded, especially with a voice that deep. "Son, show him around, I have to prepare for my flight tomorrow. I look forward to working with you Lee Felix". Felix and Minho both bowed at the man, Felix being sure to show how he avoided Minho's touch before walking out the office.

Minho led him into his room, where Hyunjin was already sitting on the bed. "Sooo, how'd it go? Was he convinced". Minho let out the breath he had been holding, "He was convinced alright". Felix ran around the spacious room, letting out quiet squeals, "You shoulda been there to see me Jinnie! I was so cool! He totally fell for it!". The two let out a chuckle, "Well, then it's all going according to plan" Hyunjin mumbled, going through his ipad to jot some notes down.

"For now that's all I need from you Felix. Stay here for the night, you can sleep with either me or Hyunjin, I know you wouldn't want to be alone". Felix clung onto Minho's arm, "Thank you hyung! Since you asked so nicely, I'll stay with you! Besides, I like this room, the bed is so giant!". He jumped onto the bed, rolling around a bit, before tiring himself out, and soon enough falling asleep, in a star-fish position.

It was the next day, Minho's father was long gone, and so Felix had been pestering Minho to get up so he could go back and brag about his achievement. After 10 minutes, Minho was wide awake. "Remind me to never let you sleep in my room again" he said in a low voice, sending glares towards a grinning Felix. "Go get ready! You have to tell them all how cool I was!". Felix ran out the room to wake the other sleeping boy. After another 30 minutes of Felix rushing the two, they were on their way to Felix's apartment. Minho dropped him off, as well as Hyunjin at Seungmin's apartment, before making his way over to his home.