𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 XXXIV

Minho and Jisung were on their way to pick Jeongin up from the castle-like mansion. "How's he like?", Jisung asked as they neared the mansion. "Like a child, Innocent, kind, emotional, always smiling", he turned towards Jisung, running the back of his finger down his boyfriend's chubby cheek, "he reminds me of you in some ways". Jisung smiled, taking hold of his hand and intertwining it within his own. "How so?". Minho thought about that question for a moment, "You both have this way you view this world, finding the beauty in the smallest things, even in someone like me", Jisung simply gazed at the elder's side profile, admiring the way the morning sun shone directly onto his face, giving it the most beautiful glow. "I already like him" he spoke up in nothing but a whisper, as Minho brought their intertwined hands up to leave a gentle kiss on them. 

As soon as they arrived, Jisung took note of the pink haired boy standing outside the gates, wearing an adorable baby pink sweater with a large penguin embroidery in the middle matching his hair and baggy light blue jeans along with a cute bear backpack. Just like Minho had told him, a large grin was planted onto his face, as he ran over to the car, giving a deep bow before going into the back seat. "Hi Minho hyung! Nice to meet you Jisung hyung!". "Hello Jeongin, how have you been?" Minho asked with a smile, driving off towards the amusement park. "I've been great! But I missed you and I was a tiny bit bored". 

Jisung turned his head back, admiring how beautiful he was, "Nice to meet you too Jeongin, I've heard lots about you". The youngest blushed a light pink, showing his cute dimples. "I've heard a lot about you too hyung! Minho hyung likes you a lot". Jisung let out a giggle, looking at a slightly flustered Minho. "I can't wait to meet all your other friends!" he beamed. "I'm sure you'll get along great with them, Felix likes adorable people like you the most". A blush crept onto the younger's face once again and he fiddled with the zipper on his backpack. "I actually never had any other friends besides Minho hyung and Hyunjin hyung so I'm a teeny bit nervous, but mostly excited!". 

Jisung got deja vu from the time he met Felix, wondering how such lively people to be around could have no friends. "Add Jisung hyung onto that list, and be ready to add 4 more once we arrive at the park", Jisung flashed a small smile at the younger, earring a wide grin in return. Throughout the 2 hour car ride, the two younger grew much closer, Jeongin finding comfort in how Jisung was so warm and caring, and Jisung finding comfort in Jeongin's adorableness and the way he rambled about random topics, something he had a habit of doing as well. 

Minho couldn't explain the weird feeling he got while watching the two bond, it wasn't a bad feeling, in fact it was quite the opposite. It was amazing, a little too good, as if he finally had people he could call family, and that somehow scared him, having people he was terrified of losing was frightening him. But something felt a bit off to Jisung, and it was even more frustrating as he couldn't exactly pinpoint what it was. Something about the way Jeongin talked, or the way his expression would fall, as if he felt guilty for feeling happiness. He decided to let go of it, it was his first time meeting the younger afterall. 

"Sungie...I might scream", Felix stood right outside one of Korea's most famous amusement parks, Lotte World, looking straight at the adorable boy who was slightly hiding behind Minho. "Me too Lix", Jisung chuckled while walking over to Jeongin. "Wanna meet them now?", Jeongin nodded with a hesitant smile. "Everyone meet- wait" Jisung squinted his eyes, counting his friends. "We're missing three" he sighed. "Let's wait for them before getting tickets" Changbin stated, walking over to a nearby bench, as the rest followed him. 

"That's weird, Seungmin is never late", Jisung was a little worried, given that in all the years he had known his friend, he was never late, in fact always early. "He has Hyunjin now" Minho chuckled, taking hold of Jisung's hand, who gave him a wide smile. "Hyung have you ever been to an amusement park?". Minho thought back to the numerous times he had gone with his mother when he was young, "Yeah, a few times". "You must like going on rides then! I'm a little scared but mostly excited" Jisung giggled, and Minho let out a nervous chuckle, rubbing the back of his nape, mumbling a few incoherent words.