𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 XLIII

It should feel unexpected to hear knocks on your front door at 1am, but to Han Jisung this was more than normal. He waddled out his room with a blanket wrapped tightly over his head. Felix ran in as soon as it opened, and it was clear just how excited he was. "What is it this time?", he asked in a rather drained voice, flopping onto the couch. "Guess what!?" Felix asked, jumping onto the couch next to the sleepy boy. "Changbin proposed?" he inquired with a yawn. "No! Minho asked me to be his dad's personal bodyguard!". 

Jisung's drowsiness was knocked out of him as if he had just gotten punched in the face, and he sat up in shock. "What!?". Felix nodded with a wide smile, "I know! I'm literally going to live my fantasy life! I'm going to be part of a mafia!". He shook Jisung's shoulders in excitement, who took hold of his hands and held them in place. "Felix, are you sure about this? It can be extremely dangerous if that man gets the slightest suspicion". 

As much as Jisung was concerned, Felix was just as confident. He flicked his long hair behind with a scoff, "You really think he'll suspect me? I'll have him under my control in less than 24 hours, watch". Jisung rolled his eyes with a small smile, because he knew it was true. "But I won't be able to see you or Minnie for a while" he recalled with a pout, jumping onto Jisung and throwing the blanket over the two. 

Jisung wrapped his arms around his sulking friend, giving small pats to his back. "I know, but doing this will bring Minho and Hyunjin back, forever. Thank you for helping Lixie, I'm glad Changbin hyung brought you that day". Felix looked up from Jisung's chest with a big pout and puppy eyes. "Don't cry dummy", he giggled, wiping the diamond-like tears from his freckled cheeks. "I'm so happy to have you and Minnie as my friends, you guys changed my life in the best way ever!". 

Jisung smiled, pulling Felix closer so they could rest comfortably on the couch. "Is Changbin hyung not home?". Felix gasped, "How do you know!?". Jisung let out a small laugh at his friend's dramaticness, "You wouldn't be here laying with me if he was". "Oh! That's true. He went out because Minho hyung called him and Chan to talk about the plan. I was also told to come, but Binnie will just tell me about it after, I wanted to come see you!" Jisung nodded, eager to find out more about this plan.

"Channie hyung!", Jeongin ran straight into the elder's arms, causing him to stumble back a bit. "Hey sunshine" he chuckled. "How've you been? I missed you", Chan leaned down to his eye level. "I missed you too hyung", his face was now matching his hair, as he beamed that classic smile of his. "Right in here", Chan led the three into his personal office, as they all took a seat on the couch near the sidewall. 

"Let's hear it" Changbin let out with a long yawn, slumping down on the couch next to Minho. "First, due to some changes, I have shifted Felix from being his bodyguard to being his spy. It's a safer alternative, as well as something Felix would likely be better at". Changbin nodded, liking the idea more than the previous. "Why the sudden change though?", Chan questioned. Minho looked over at Jeongin, giving him a smile as reassurance, and so he began, explaining his situation to both officers. 

By the end he was in tears, the feeling of guilt always found its way into Jeongin everytime he thought of how he helped such a ruthless human. Chan held the younger close, "Sunshine, I get that you feel sorry, but don't blame yourself for what happened. Even without you, I'm sure he would've made our lives just as miserable" Chan reassured the younger in a gentle voice, wiping his tears away. "Thank you for understanding, all of you" he smiled, feeling as grateful as ever. 

"So as a replacement, I'll be recruiting Felix as his new spy", Minho finished off. "But we need to find a place for Innie to stay, since Minho is going to pretend like he caught him going behind his back and all". "Well if Innie doesn't mind, I definitely have space for one more at my place", Jeongin looked up at the elder with sparkling eyes. "Hyung you have space for more than one at your place", Changbin chuckled.