𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 XII

"SUNGIE WHAT THE FUDGE CAKE! YOU GOT INTO SNU! SEOUL! NATIONAL! UNIVERSITY!", Jisung ran out the bathroom. It had been a few months since highschool ended and college was starting soon, and that meant acceptance letters were being sent out. Since he was too scared to look himself, he had called Felix over to deliver what he thought would be rejections from every college. "Felix...I swear that's not something to even joke about". He refused to believe he got into one of the most prestigious Universities in all of Korea. Felix was too busy balling his eyes out to even speak, all he could manage was shoving the laptop screen into his friend's face.

"Dear Han Jisung,

On behalf of the administration team, staff members, and students of the Seoul National

University, it is our great pleasure to proudly congratulate you, Han Jisung, for your acceptance

into Seoul National University's freshman class. Amongst the 50,000 applicants we thoroughly

read through, you have been chosen due to your outstanding academic performance, as well as

your engagement within the community. Great opportunities await great academic achievers

such as you. Once again we, the community of SNU, congratulate you and hope to see you in 

this upcoming summer semester"

Jisung fell to the ground, "Pinch me felix". Without hesitation, the younger pecked his friend's cheek, completely crushing the boy with a hug. If it were any other day, Felix would have been chased around the apartment, but in a moment like this Jisung could barely stand. "WE'LL BE TOGETHER SUNGIE! I'M HAVING A PROUD MOM MOMENT!", Felix wiped a tear, still hugging his friend to death on the ground. Due to his grandpa being the dean of this university, Felix was admitted without any further inspection, despite Felix insisting on his academic scores being judged fairly just like any other student. 

The two elder boys walked into the room, wondering what all the fuss was about. "First your human kidnapped mine, now he's suffocating him", Minho deadpanned looking down at a grinning Felix and squished Jisung. Changbin let out a chuckle, detaching his boyfriend from Jisung who took deep breaths. "Thanks Changbin hyung, a few more seconds and I would have passed out". Felix was still squealing, now running around the room. "What's gotten him so excited?", Changbin asked with a raised brow, not that Felix was never not excited but this time it was just another level of excitement. 

"Oh, um, I kind of got into SNU", the officer's eyes widened. Even as an outstanding student, it took him two years of taking the college entrance exam to get into that university. "That's great Jisung! Congratulations!", he beamed, patting the younger on the shoulder. Jisung shyly looked at the ground, happy with all the praise he was receiving for his efforts. Minho simply stood there with a foreign feeling. He'd never felt proud or happy for someone else's achievements, but at this moment all he wanted was to go around showing his boyfriend off. His hardworking and dedicated boyfriend who could sing, who was smart, who could do anything he put his mind to. 

"Well I'm sure you two wanna celebrate this occasion together, and it's getting late. How about dinner tomorrow, on me?". Jisung smiled widely, "Dinner sounds great! Thank you hyung". Changbin then turned towards his boyfriend who hadn't stopped running around for even a second. "If only I had someone to make brownies with...", he loudly spoke. Felix stopped in an instant, "I volunteer!" he ran to his boyfriend, "Bye Sungie! Bye Minho hyung! CONGRATS AGAIN SUNGIE!", and with that the two left the apartment. 

Minho locked the door, walking back into the apartment to see his boyfriend reading the acceptance letter over and over. He walked behind Jisung, who was seated on the chair of his computer table. Gently, he closed the laptop, turning the chair around as he placed his hands on the arm rests, "Congratulations angel". Jisung smiled, interlocking his hands behind the elder's neck. "I deserve more than a simple congratulations for how hard I worked hyung", he puckered his lips out, closing his eyes.