𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 VIII

"Hyung~!". Jisung was currently in front of the bathroom door, waiting for his boyfriend who had been in there for 30 minutes showering, to come out and cuddle him to sleep. Minho had officially moved in around a week ago and Jisung couldn't have been happier. It was nearing 1am, since the two stayed up watching a horror movie, and Jisung was absolutely terrified. Minho had offered the younger to come in, but Jisung decided to stick himself to the door instead. 

"It's been so long! What if a monster comes and takes me away while you're in there, you'd have to live with that guilt for the rest of your life". Jisung knocked his forehead against the door, not daring to open his eyes in case there was an actual monster or ghost or whatever paranormal creatures that exist. "The only monster that'll be taking you away will be me if you don't let me shower in peace". Minho loudly spoke, causing Jisung to let out another whine. 

Just as the younger was about to break into another fit of complaining, the bathroom door opened, and a hand pulled Jisung in. He had been pinned against the bathroom door, one hand slamming next to the younger's head and the other finding its way towards his waist. "Remind me to never let you watch a horror movie again", Minho said in a low voice. Jisung's eyes wandered from the elders wet hair falling onto his forehead, his veiny arms, down to the tight t-shirt that hugged his abs perfectly. 

Flustered, he looked toward his favorite spot, the ground. Minho lifted the younger's chin using his index finger and thumb. "Is the ground more attractive than my face?", Jisung avoided eye contact, looking everywhere but his boyfriend's eyes, only stopping once his eyes landed on the elder's lips. He instantly leaned in, planning on giving Minho a quick peck before running off like he always did, but the elder had different plans. Just as Jisung was about to pull away, Minho pulled the younger closer by the waist, deepening the kiss. 

Shocked, Jisung's eyes widened for a moment, before giving in, slowly moving his lips against the elder. It was a passionate kiss, both boys hungrily wanting more and more. Jisung moved his arms into the elder's hair, lightly tugging it as Minho's hand's wandered the younger's back. After a few heated seconds, the elder pulled away, causing Jisung to chase after his lips, not wanting to lose contact just yet. 

The two let out heavy breaths, Jisung's hands still entangled in the other's hair and Minho's hands still wandering his back. "You don't have to if you don't want to angel-", Minho's sentence was cut short as Jisung crashed his lips back onto the elder's only to pull away moments later. "I want to. I want to do everything with you Lee Minho". Minho pulled Jisung up to the bathroom top, going in for another heated kiss. 

The elder furrowed his brows as he deepened the kiss, hands wandering the younger's thighs as Jisung's hands found their way back to the elder's soft brown hair. Minho pulled away once again, leaning his forehead against Jisung's. "I wanna do everything with you too Han Jisung...because I, I lo-", he was interrupted by the bell ringing, causing him to quickly back away. He helped Jisung down from the counter, fixing his hair and clothes before doing the same to himself. "I'll go get it" Jisung ran out the bathroom towards the front door, his breathing still heavy from what had just occurred. 

It was the first time things got this heated, but to say Jisung felt euphoric would be an understatement. After fixing himself one last time, Jisung opened the door, revealing an extremely handsome male. He had silky short black hair, sharp features, and an overall amazing build. His eyes caught Jisung's attention, they were extremely attractive yet something about them was very familiar, an emptiness he'd seen before. 

"Hello, can I help you?", Jisung hesitantly spoke up. "Hi, um, hello", the boy let out a nervous chuckle. "I'm actually looking for someone, I don't know if this is the right house, but does Lee Minho live here?". At the name of his boyfriend Jisung's eyes widened a bit, how did he know Minho? "Who is it Hannie?", Minho questioned from behind. Jisung fully opened the door, revealing the attractive stranger to Minho.