𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 XIX

It had been around 2 weeks since the incident at the café, and Seungmin could only hope he wouldn't run into that annoying man ever again. For some reason, he had an effect on Seungmin's caged heart, which he didn't like, not one bit. He found himself thinking, and rethinking about that night. His voice rang through Seungmin's ears, and it was driving him insane. 

It was 9pm, there were only a few customers, "Order ready for Park Aera". A teenage girl walked up to the counter, but her eyes were somewhere else. Confused, Seungmin looked around, noticing all the people in the café had their eyes in a specific direction, and now they were slowly moving towards his own direction. A small cough caught his attention, causing him to look at the person who was formally dressed in a black button-up shirt with a few buttons undone and a pair of black dress pants, completely contradicting that hoodie and sweatpants he wore last time. 

He quickly collected himself, "What can I get for you today?". Not wanting to make eye contact he pretended to do things on the cash register. "This time I'll take an Iced Espresso, slice of lemon cake and...Kim Seungmin?". Seungmin shut his eyes in annoyance, tongue poking his cheek. Taking a deep breath, he put on a fake smile, which wouldn't have happened if they were alone, but since this man had everyone looking at him, customer service had to be at its finest. 

"Name?", since there were multiple customers, Seungmin had to get a name this time. "Hmm, you can call me daddy hwang". Oh how Seungmin wanted to slap that smirk off his annoyingly attractive face. He walked to the back before things got out of hand. After 5 minutes, he walked back out with a coffee and lemon cake, "Order ready for father hwang". A few girls let out giggles, as Hyunjin took a few moments to realize what the boy was up to. 

Since there were multiple customers, Seungmin had to get a name. "Hmm, you can call me daddy hwang." Oh how Seungmin wanted to slap that smirk off his annoyingly handsome face. He walked to the back before things got out of hand. After 5 minutes, he walked back out with a coffee and lemon cake. "Order ready for father hwang". A few girls let out giggles, as Hyunjin took a few moments to realize what the boy was up to. 

He let out a low chuckle, walking towards the counter, "$7.00". Once again, Hyunjin paid with his card, "I'm assuming that last thing is still not for sale?". Seungmin scoffed, "Your assumption is correct, and will always remain that way". The detective put on a pout, letting out a small whine, "Always?". All he could do was glare at the boy, "Get out, you're causing a scene". Seungmin hated all the attention and squealing from young teenage girls who had nothing better to do than waste their time on insignificant activities that would be of no benefit to their future. 

Hyunjin turned towards the girls, causing them to quickly look away. "Stop looking at my pup, he's shy", he spoke in a baby voice, as if he was scolding children. A few girls let out louder squeals, some even turning towards their friends, clapping hands together. Seungmin gritted his teeth, not at annoyance, but at how much of an effect that pet name had on him. Noticing this, Hyunjin let out a small giggle, "Alright Alright, I'm leaving", and with a small hair ruffle, he left the flustered puppy-like boy.

Felix elbowed Jisung in the arm, "You talk to him, I'm scared". It was the next day, and the three friends went to a cafe after school had ended. Jisung and Felix took turns elbowing each other, both too scared to ask what had their friend all riled up. The whole day Seungmin seemed on edge, sometimes even murmuring to himself, right now being one of those moments. He slammed his hands on the table, causing the two confused friends to let out a screech. "Just because he's good looking does not in any way mean he has the right to go around flirting with every person he comes across!". 

The two friends slowly looked at each, before averting their gaze back to the strangely angry looking boy. "Exactly! Get him Minnie! But who's this good looking dude we're talking about?". Seungmin looked towards Felix, "I don't know!". Jisung slowly nodded, "uh huh..." After another hour of trying to calm their friend down, Seungmin had to leave for his very dreaded shift. Hours went by, and to Seungmin's luck, he didn't show up that night.