𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 XXXVIII

The week had gone by a little too fast for any of their liking, and it was now the last night Minho would be spending with Jisung for at least a while. They were cuddled up on the couch in a large fluffy blanket with Soonie resting on Minho's lap, watching the last Harry Potter, as they had managed to go through all of them within those few days. The credits rolled on and Jisung let out a long yawn. 

"Tired?" Minho asked, turning his head towards his boyfriend who had his knees close to his chest looking as cuddly as ever. "No! I don't wanna waste our time sleeping" he looked up with a small pout and puppy eyes. Minho ruffled his messy brown locks, "I'll work extra hard to be back soon, hm?". Jisung reluctantly nodded, "And I'll also work extra hard so I can make sure you won't have to leave again". The determination on Jisung's face was evident as his hands formed a fist. 

Minho let out a chuckle, "Well then you have to be well rested to do that". He set Soonie on the couch, crouching in front of his sleepy boyfriend, signaling him to climb onto his back. Jisung gladly accepted, clinging on like a koala as he was carried into their bedroom and gently dropped onto the bed. 

Minho, who usually slept shirtless despite the cold winter nights, threw his t-shirt off and climbed in, opening his arms up as Jisung laid his head onto the elder's chest. "Will you be gone by the time I wake up?" he mumbled, drawing small patterns onto his toned stomach. Minho caressed his soft brown hair, "Most likely". Jisung's pout furthered as he let out a small sigh. 

"What do you think your father will do when he comes back?". Minho thought for a moment, "He wants to find a way for me to prove myself before giving the whole company rights over, probably a mission of somesorts". Jisung nodded from his chest, leaning up to leave a small kiss on it before slumping back down. "Just promise me" he leaned up once more, looking up at Minho, "whatever it is, you'll stay safe and won't be too hard on yourself". 

Minho smiled, bringing Jisung's face closer to leave a lasting kiss on his forehead. "I promise", and as always Jisung held his pinky out that Minho interlocked within his own. Neither of the two looked away, not knowing when they'd be able to gaze into one another's star-filled eyes again, and at some point tears welled up in Jisung's eyes, something that had happened one too many times in that short week. 

He wanted to look away, to hide the tears that he so desperately wished would just stay in, to prove that although Minho wouldn't be lying in bed with him the next day, he'd be able to handle it, but they fell anyway, and Minho ever so gently kissed them away. "As I said, I'll kiss them away, so don't hold back". Letting out a small sob, he buried his face into the elder's neck, letting the gentle strokes across his back soothe his tears away. 

"I love you", he managed to get out after a few minutes of crying, head still hidden within his neck. "I love you too, so much angel". Minho felt a pair of soft lips press against his neck, leaving gentle kisses. A profound sigh left his mouth at the feathery feeling, as he let the younger continue his innocent act, shutting his eyes tight to stop his mind from running crazy. 

Jisung, oblivious as to what he just made the elder go through, nuzzled his face back into his neck, and Minho let out a long sigh of relief. "Hannie", it came out sounding a little quieter and more flustered than expected, but thankfully Jisung didn't notice, that was until he lifted his head. "Hyung! Your face is all red and you're sweating". Quickly he put his hand on the elder's forehead, "I don't think you have a fever". 

Minho took hold of the hand, resting it against his ches, "I'm fine, just hot". Jisung furrowed his brows, "But it's winter and you're not even wearing a shirt". Minho mentally slapped himself, "I'm still hot", he spat out sounding more offended than intended. "All right, all right, you big baby", Jisung giggled. "I don't think I'll be able to sleep now, can you sing me a song?", Minho let out, looking up at the ceiling to avoid eye contact. 

Jisung hadn't sung for a while, so he was a little nervous and afraid his voice wouldn't be as it used to be, when he actually had time to practice his vocals. "Okay, but don't make fun of me, I haven't sung in a while". He went into thinking about what song he should sing, wanting to make this a special one, before grabbing his guitar he kept next to his bed, and sitting up against the headboard. 

He cleared his throat, strumming the strings to check if it was in tune. "I got a heart, and I got a soul, believe me I will use them both...(18 by One Direction)". And so he went on, without a single flaw, only that honey voice that Minho would never be able to get enough of. Jisung let out the breath he had been holding once the song came to an end. "That wasn't too bad especially for someone who hasn't sung in a while, was it?". 

Minho let out a chuckle in disbelief. "Hannie...that was beautiful", Hearing this, he couldn't help but shyly smile. "Did it help? Are you sleepy now?" he asked, setting the guitar back down, followed by a long yawn, "It did". Jisung's eyes slowly started closing as his mind drifted off into a far off land, "I'm glad, goodnight Minho hyung". "Goodnight, my angel", and that was the last thing he heard before all the consciousness left his body, with a small smile across his face. Minho gazed down, his eyes shutting off as well, and that beautiful smile being the last he saw before they completely gave out.