𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 IV

Just knowing Minho wouldn't show up this day either took away all the motivation Jisung had. It had never been like this. Never once did Jisung dread going to work, but tonight he was. He simply wanted to lay in bed, waiting for the week to end. Changbin had called Jisung around 3 weeks ago, letting him know the man survived, so Minho would only be charged 3 weeks in jail for the extra injury he had inflicted on the man. That was great news for both, but there were still 4 more days, and Jisung missed the others presence, his touch, his voice, his cold hands, his embrace, his buff body that Jisung would melt perfectly into. 

With another deep sigh, he went into the convenience store, getting ready for his 11pm-6am shift. He slumped onto the chair by the cash register, laying his head on the counter. Moments later the familiar jingle was heard and Jisung mumbled a small "Welcome in" without lifting his head. A small chuckle and knocking on his counter finally made Jisung look up, seeing a familiar and new face. "Changbin hyung!". Jisung quickly stood up, giving Changbin a bow before looking over at the smaller boy behind him, of course he looked smaller next to Changbin. 

He had short ginger hair, and wow he was beautiful, resembling a fairy of somesorts. "Hey Jisung"  Changbin reached over the counter ruffling Jisung's already messed up hair. "I knew you were gonna be looking all miserable so I brought someone to keep you company". The boy walked towards Jisung, showing a huge smile before throwing himself onto the startled boy. "HI! I heard all about you from Binnie! I'm Felix, and you're Jisung right?". Jisung, who was still shocked by the sudden excitement coming from this stranger, slowly nodded. "All right, don't suffocate him princess, I'll be back, going to pick Chan up from work". Changbin let out a chuckle at the sight in front of him before leaving the store. 

Jisung looked over at Felix, who was staring directly at him still having that contagious smile. "Hi Felix, nice to meet you" Jisung awkwardly let out, still new to this whole friend making thing. The energetic boy let out a giggle before letting go. He sat Jisung down on his chair before sitting on the counter himself. "Actually, I don't have many friends, probably because no one can handle my clinginess, if I ever get too clingy just let me know and I apologize in advance". Surprised, Jisung quickly shook his head. He never would have thought someone as outgoing as Felix wouldn't have many friends. "It's okay! Don't apologize for being who you are''. 

With this, Felix's smile slowly faded and Jisung's heartbeat picked up, thinking he might have said something wrong. "H-Hey, are you okay?". Jisung put one of his hands on Felix's knee, only panicking more when tears started falling down his freckled face. "No one besides Binnie hyung and Channie hyung have told me such comforting words" Felix sobbed, wiping his tears. Jisung furrowed his brows, not liking the sound of that. "Hey, listen to me. Don't ever change yourself to fit in with other people, okay? Trust me, there's people out there who would always be willing to accept you as you are, and I'm one of them". This only caused Felix to ugly cry. 

Jisung was quick to wrap his arms around Felix, slowly rubbing his back. He probably went through so much for him to cry so easily, Jisung thought. "I'm actually from Australia, so even my face wasn't accepted by a lot of people here, it took a lot of convincing by Binnie and Channie hyung for me not to cover my freckles". This confused Jisung even more since Felix's star-like freckles were the first thing he noticed. "Are you kidding me? You have a whole galaxy on your face yet you wanna cover it?". Felix let out a shy giggle. "You literally look like a fairy!". The blushing boy hit Jisung's shoulder, getting shy due to the compliments being thrown at him. 

"And you look like a squirrel!" the fairy-like boy exclaimed. Jisung put on a serious face, "So you look like something known to have beautiful wings, a lovely aura, a sweet personality, and I look like an animal that stuffs nuts in its mouth? Really?". Felix fell to the ground laughing at Jisung's comment, causing Jisung to laugh at Felix's laugh which resulted in the two becoming a laughing mess on the cold ground. What the two boys didn't notice were the two people who had just walked in, staring directly at them. "He seems to be doing just fine if you ask me", Chan mumbled to which Changbin nodded.