𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 XLIV

Around three weeks had passed since Minho had left, and Jisung felt more alone than ever. It was a peaceful Saturday morning, with the spring rain tapping the apartment windows. If it was any other day the steady noise would have been comforting, but right now it only felt as though the gentle tapping was taunting him. He was slouched on the couch with Soonie sitting on his lap as the two scrolled the T.V hoping to find something of interest, and a certain channel caught the bored boy's attention. 

It was a popular news channel called 'dispatch' known for revealing relationships of those with fame. Displayed was a picture of a girl clinging onto Minho's arm, quite clearly to his dismay, while he was on that business trip to America. The reporter was claiming she was his girlfriend from the states that he "left behind with much distraught". 

Jisung scoffed, shutting the T.V off. The peaceful morning had completely shifted, and all he wanted was to hide under his covers and sleep the bad mood off. Soonie's ears perked up at the sound of Jisung's upset mumbling and random hand movements. "Soonie, they keep accusing your dada of having a girlfriend", the cat let out a long meow. "I agree! how dare they". 

Just then the front door had a few light knocks against it, and like always Soonie was already sitting directly in front of the door with eagerness, awaiting which one of his uncles would be here this time. It couldn't have been Felix, the knocks would have given that away, it must be Seungmin. Wrapping a blanket around his body, Jisung got up and waddled over to the front door, opening it up without looking through the peephole. 

His eyes lit up at the person standing outside, looking as beautiful as ever even if it was a simple black hoodie, gray joggers, and that gorgeous smile he wore. But he reminded himself he was supposed to be upset, so he left the door open and walked back over to the couch, flopping down with both legs and arms criss-crossed. Minho stood there confused for a moment before walking in, setting the bag of treats for Soonie and Cheesecake for Jisung down on the kitchen counter. 

Cautiously he walked over to the sulking boy, kneeling down in front of him, resting his hands on top of Jisung's covered knees, gently caressing them with his thumb. "Hey angel" he started, taking note of how Jisung turned his head away to the side. Soonie jumped onto Minho, immediately purring at the scent of him. "Hey Soonie" he cooed, giving him small strokes on the back. "What's up with him?" he whispered so only Soonie would hear, who gave a quiet meow in return. 

Just as Minho averted his attention back to Jisung once more, he got up, leaving the blanket on the sofa and revealing the large black hoodie hugging his frame. Minho tried not to let the fact he was wearing his hoodie distract him, but couldn't help feeling a certain way when he realized Jisung's bare legs were on display. The hoodie was just long enough to reach his knees to cover the shorts, but even then it was hard for Minho's heart and hands to calm themselves. 

Before Jisung could make it into his bedroom, two arms tightly wrapped themselves around his waist, and a breath tickled his ears. "I'm not letting you go until you tell me what's wrong" the voice whispered softly in his ears yet it managed to reach the depths of his soul. Jisung tried squirming his way out but it was no use, his body had already melted into the touch. Knowing he would no longer be able to avoid this, he turned around, looking up at Minho with pouty eyes, and Minho could've swore it was the cutest thing he'd ever seen. 

"Those dummies keep saying you have a girlfriend" he mumbled, playing with the strings of Minho's hoodie. "Do you believe them?" he asked in a gentle tone, bringing his hands up to cup the younger's face, who quickly shook his head. Of course he didn't believe them, but somehow, he was still upset. Seeing random netizens comment how good Minho looked with that girl after a single blurry photo was leaked made him feel somewhat insecure, a foreign feeling as he's typically quite confident in himself.