𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 XI

It was the next morning, and Jisung woke up with the same empty feeling he had felt last night. With a big yawn, he sat up in bed, looking around with blurred vision. He looked towards his left, where the elder should have been, but found a sticky note once again.

"Morning angel, I know you must be upset for leaving you again, I'm sorry and I promise to make it up to you. Just have some business to attend to, I'll be home by tonight. Breakfast is on the table, coffee is in the fridge. Don't miss me too much."

Jisung held the note close to his face, closing his eyes at the scent of the elder's cologne. He already missed him too much. He placed the note in a small box with the previous ones he had gotten. As much as Jisung wanted to stay in bed, sleep through the day so night would come quicker, he got up. After taking a quick shower Jisung headed towards the small coffee table centered in the living room. Two pieces of toast with a heart carved in the middle in which a fried egg laid were perfectly displayed on the table. 

A warm feeling ran through Jisung, one that made him feel as if his life was the most perfect fairytale. He ran over to the fridge, remembering the mention of coffee in the note. Jisung devoured the food within minutes, and as if on cue the bell rang. After setting his dishes in the sink, Jisung ran towards the door, being jumped on as soon as it opened. "I missed you too Lix", he chuckled, patting his friend's back, struggling to breathe. Felix got off the struggling Jisung, letting out a giggle. 

"How's Changbin hyung? Shouldn't you be with him?" Jisung asked, once the two settled onto the couch. "He's doing great now but has to stay in the hospital for one more day", Felix pouted saying the last part. "Binnie hyung said I look miserable and lonely so he told me to go see you hehe and I missed you!", Jisung smiled, abruptly standing up. "I'll make you a yummy breakfast, dear sir", he spoke in an exaggerated British accent, giving a small bow, before walking over to the kitchen. Felix let out a giggle, "Do hurry, I am ever so famished". The two friends laughed at their own weirdness, more so making a mess in the kitchen rather than food.

All the while, Minho walked into the devil's den. The guards instantly opened the gates, doing a 90° bow, every maid and worker doing the same. Hyunjin heard the door opening, curious as to who it was, "Young master!? What are you doing here?". He ran towards the elder, looking around for any sign of Master Lee. "Please leave-", "Why are you limping?", the elder interrupted, looking down towards the younger's legs. 

Hyunjin mentally slapped himself, forgetting about the shards of glass that had altered his ability to walk properly. "I tripped-", before Hyunjin could continue, Minho dragged him towards one of the living rooms, seating him down on a couch before lifting his dress pants up. He took in the sight of dried blood and faded scars near his ankle. Fire raged through his eyes, "Why didn't you tell me". Hyunjin put a hand on the elder's shoulder in an attempt to calm him down. "He doesn't directly do it, it's from when he throws a glass and the broken pieces just end up hitting me", Hyunjin rambled, saying whatever to ease the elder's anger. 

"Where is he?" Minho seethed. "His office, but why are you here?". Standing back up, he smoothed out his dress shirt. "I'll let you know after I'm done talking to him", and with that he walked up the stairs, looking as calm as ever, but deep down those voices maniacally laughed and taunted him for feeling scared, for feeling nervous. Without a warning, Minho shot open his father's large office doors. A devilish smirk appeared on his father's face, "Hello, son", he said in a low, emotionless voice, still looking outside the glass window. 

Minho walked towards his desk, "I'll do it." This simple statement caught the man's attention. He turned around, with a glass of red wine, "Do what exactly?". Minho clenched his fists at the sight of his father's cold-blooded eyes. "I'll kill Judge Han, on one condition", he walked closer to the elder man only stopping once directly in front of his chair. "Never, and I mean never, lay a hand on my friends again, you don't want your little devil to turn against you, do you?". The man let out a menacing laugh, "If that wasn't done, you wouldn't be here now would you? Just get the job done soon, that Judge is getting on my nerves more and more as the days pass".