𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 XLVII

Jisung woke up to the feeling of gentle caresses against his hair. He looked up from Minho's bare chest, resting his chin on it. "Good morning angel". Jisung let out a yawn, "Morning hyungie". "Still tired? Didn't get much sleep did you?" Minho teased, earning a slap to the chest from the flustered boy. "Hyung!" he let out with a whine, burying his head within the elder's neck. Minho simply chuckled, sitting up against the headboard, causing Jisung to do the same. 

He opened his arm out as Jisung cuddled in close. "Today's the day, are you ready?" Minho asked, remembering how the younger had decided to meet Han Jina, his mother. "As ready as I'll ever be" Jisung mumbled, fiddling with Minho's finger, as this was what he tended to resort to in the face of nervous circumstances. "You must be feeling a lot at once, hm?". 

Jisung nodded, "Yeah, I am. I'm excited of course, that's what I feel the most. I get to see my mom after so many years, knowing she had been looking for me too, knowing she misses me too, but I'm nervous and confused at the same time. I wonder if we'll be able to grow close after so much time apart. I wonder if I'll be a good son, since I never got the chance to even be one". Jisung's voice quivered as he held tears back. Minho caressed his back, remaining silent, urging Jisung to continue. "I left my dad at 16, but even before that we didn't talk to each other much, at least not ever normal conversations. I'm scared I'll mess it up, or say something a normal son wouldn't". 

Minho lifted Jisung's chin up to face him, "My love, don't compare yourself. Normal sons haven't gone through what you have, it would only be natural for you to act the way you feel. Whether it be angry, awkward, sadness, joy, excitement, all those emotions and feelings are valid. There is no such thing as a normal that fits everyone, we all go through circumstances that change what's considered normal for us, just be true to what you feel, and if it works out, it works out, but if it doesn't, that doesn't make you a bad son, nor does it back her a bad mother". Jisung let out a shaky breath as a smile took over. "You're right hyung", he whispered, "Thank you". Minho smiled, wiping the tears away, "Anytime my love".

Seungmin sat in the large office room belonging to Han Jina, currently trying to pry a clingy Hyunjin off his arm. "Not-here" he whisper-seethed, trying to pull his arm out of the tight grasp. "No ones here baby!". Hyunjin looked up after rubbing his cheek against the younger's arm, puckering his lips with closed eyes, but halted once the feeling of soft lips met his own. He shot his eyes open, and as if what had happened never occurred, Seungmin quickly looked away, seeming unphased. 

"You actually did it..." Hyunjin whispered, touching his lips out of pure disbelief. In an instance the younger was tackled onto the couch, now beneath a smirking Hyunjin. "Get off! What if someone walks in!?". Seungmin attempted pushing the elder off, but it was no use. "You can't just do something like that and expect nothing in return". Seungmin looked away with a visible blush, "Do what?". 

In swift movements, Hyunjin grabbed his chin, leaving a quick peck. "That", he widely grinned. Seungmin stopped resisting, simply looking up at the gorgeous smile he was receiving. Just then, the door opened, revealing a wide-eyed Han Jina. "Oh? Oops! Let me just-", she walked out of her office, closing the doors behind her. Both boys, who froze in shock, quickly fixed themselves up, sitting up straight on the couch. 

Seungmin sent a glare the elder's way, as the other sheepishly let out a chuckle. There was a knock on the door, Seungmin dropped his head within his hands. "Come in" he mumbled, as Han Jina re-entered her office. "Fancy seeing you two here for the very first time today!". She walked over to her office desk, setting a few documents down. Hyunjin was trying to get a sulking Seungmin to forgive him, that was until there was a series of another few knocks. "I got it! You two continue whatever it is you were doing" she spoke in a teaseful manner, going over to the door, opening it with a bright smile. "Minho! It's great to see you again! What brings you here-", and in that moment, the time around her stopped.