𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 XLIX

The drive back home was completely contrasting the drive to the law firm. It was full of ease and happiness. Once home, Minho went over to hang the car keys on the key holder, when he felt a pair of arms wrap themselves around his torso tightly from behind. He simply looked down at them, letting his own rest over them, only turning around at the sound of small sniffles. 

He wiped the glistening tears away, lifting the younger's face up, "Overwhelmed?". Jisung shook his head, using the sleeves of his sweater to wipe away the remaining tears, "I'm just happy hyung. I'm happy to have you in my life, I'm happy to have all my friends, and now I'm happy to have mom". Minho leaned down, leaving a gentle peck, "And I'm happy for you angel, you deserve all the happiness". 

Jisung just loved the way he sounded sincere and genuine with his words. He could tell his own happiness meant so much to Minho. He wrapped his arms around the elder's tight t-shirt, bringing their bodies close, till their heartbeat emerged as one. "I can't wait to hold these hands" he loosened one arm, taking hold of Minho's hand, "or kiss these lips in front of the world" he ran his thumb across Minho's lip, and Minho could've sworn in the moment his lips felt as if they had been touched by the stars. 

He leaned down, resting his hands on that slim waist. "Oh trust me when I say this Han Jisung, neither can I". In a swift movement, he gently bit down on the younger's soft bottom lip, before leaving a tender kiss. Jisung's arms moved from his torso to his neck, as he tilted his head, deepening the kiss. It was a peaceful battle as they fought over who could get a taste of the other better. 

Minho's rough hands held Jisung's face in the softest way, Jisung's soft hands tugged Minho's hair in a rough manner, it was a battle neither won nor lost as the two backed away panting, catching their breath. Minho went in for a few more pecks, before looking the younger in the eyes, "You're just the most abstract piece of art, so beautiful, so unique". Jisung looked to the side as if he was in deep thought, "If I'm an art piece, then you're a museum, because I belong to you". 

Minho let out a chuckle, even in the most intimate moments the younger simply couldn't hide how adorable he is. "Indeed you do, and I won't let any other museum take you away. No other eyes can fathom such beauty". Jisung looked away, even after all this time he couldn't keep eye contact, not when it felt as if Minho was looking into the depths of his soul, and finding beauty upon beauty in every nook and cranny.

Just like that, two weeks pass by, the peace and calm was coming to an end, and it was the beginning of what would be some of their most haunting moments. Moments that would be engraved within their memories. "Welcome back father". Minho, along with the other workers stood lined up near the front door. "How's the business doing, son?" the man questioned, walking up to his office with Minho, followed by Hyunjin and Felix as per usual. 

"It has been going well for the most part. I have replaced some business partners with whom I find to be more fit". Master Lee nodded, taking a seat down on the large chair. "And what about the task I had given you before departing?". Minho recalled the plan, this was the moment he would explain how he had met up with Han Jina. "I have updates on that. I had decided it would be easiest to reach her by deception. I gave her the offer of potentially becoming business partners, in which she agreed. I will be luring her, as well some of her closest associates. Once here, I will drug them, throwing them into the basement, before finishing them off". 

Minho spoke confidently, knowing just how believable it all sounded. The man slowly nodded, processing the new information. "I have to say, I am proud of you son. This seems like a well thought out plan, but the risks are high as well. You can not have any suspicion, or it could end up with the location of this place being leaked". Minho nodded, "Yes father".