Chapter no.1 Prologue

If you have a dollar to spare or you like my work and want to support me.

https://www.p.atreon.com/Adamo_Amet

....
Join us on discord
https://discord.gg/h3kDw7m

Why is this here? Because I enjoy writing, and some people seem to enjoy my jumbled ramblings on other sites like Royal Road and Webnovel enough to donate towards them. That seems wild to me, but it's not my place to dictate what people can and cannot like, eh? Take note. Under no circumstance will I hold fanwork hostage behind a paywall. I am grateful for anyone who wishes to support me, and I WILL NOT ever delay anything because I feel like I'm not being paid enough. I've seen people lose themselves to that big-fish, small-pond egomania and it's ugly.

If you have a dollar and you want to support me, you can; if not then that's is absolutely fine but please join me on discord, I would love to talk to anyone.

•••••••••••••••••••••

Early that morning.

Naruto's eye twitched as he glared up towards the rows of students ogling him from the safety of their seats

Naruto's eye twitched as he glared up towards the rows of students ogling him from the safety of their seats. Of course, he had nobody else to blame for his predicament but himself... and the nosiness of his teacher Iruka Umino, who was at that very moment scolding him the best way he knew how; by having him tied up and, after dragging him halfway across the village, sat down in the middle of the classroom floor as an example to the rest of the class. The message he was establishing was clear; anybody who thinks of messing with the village's monuments and landmarks will be severely punished.

The most outstanding accusation the jinchuriki was being blamed for today was painting the faces of the Hokage Monument in white, red and blue for the rest of the world to marvel at

As of right now, Naruto could still hear the waves of praises from his fans all around. People who were in sight of their beloved mountain were crying out in dismay and outrage, their resonance of obscene calls and questions echoing onto the school grounds and into the classroom itself.