Chapter no.131 First Kill?

Read advance chapters of all my works or want to support me .
https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet
....
Join us on discord :
https://discord.gg/DXv2nkTB
••••••••••••••••••

It was not during Naruto's watch that a second group joined the first band of outlaws. As the sun slowly went down on the third day, Naruto was jolted awake by Dog this time. He knew what it meant, as it was not his turn to go keep an eye on their targets. It took less than a second for Naruto to be ready and going. Squashing all unnecessary thoughts, the boy hurried along the rest of the ANBU to the border or the clearing, where all eight operators lay down, blending as best as they could in their environment. Naruto took a deep breath and allowed the peculiar state of relaxed tension of his comrades to smooth his own jitter.

Eight ninjas, chunin chakra level. Dog informed by hand signs.

In the clearing itself, eight newcomers had arrived. Dressed in black pants and greyish top, their head masked by a balaclava, they were wearing a uniform. The mysterious headband engraved with an eighth note dissipated any doubt the ANBU could have had.

The Konoha operators all swore silently. They weren't really supposed to engage ninjas from a hidden village, even an unknown hidden village. Their collective musing was interrupted when one of the mysterious shinobi handed a scroll to a mean-looking, muscled man, the leader of the bandits.

It was the payment. The mysterious ninjas were buyers indeed. Tiger shifted ever so slightly so that all seven of his soldiers could see his hands.

Execute plan two.

All seven ANBU silently gave the man a thumb up and scattered, stalking at the very edge of the clearing but not entering it.

Naruto felt like his stomach was right behind his teeth and as if his heart was dancing a jig right inside his ears. He was shivering from uncontrolled anticipation, adrenaline rushing in his blood vessels. Tightly, he gripped a kunai and readied himself.

He heard more than he saw the hostages being dragged out of the meeting point and on a small animal trail, watched by the eight mysterious ninjas, while the group of outlaws departed in another direction. Naruto took a sharp breath. His team would follow the ninja while the other would stalk the bandits. They would strike in about half an hour or so, just to be outside the range of each other. Until then, they would simply stick to the shadow.

Thirty minutes was an incredibly long time in a trying situation. The four ANBU of team Ro had stalked their objective with the efficiency of as many Jaguars and had remained undetected but it did nothing to abate Naruto's anxiety. The enemy nin were too relaxed, too unconscious. They felt secure in a place they apparently knew and considered home and they would be struck down, smoothly. Criminally, almost.

Suddenly, he heard the sound he was waiting for, the cry of a bird native to Fire Country. His body, more than his mind, obeyed the command. Joining his hands in a cross-shaped hand sign, Naruto silently willed five clones in existence and flooded his body with chakra.

In a blur, the blue-eyed assassin sped through the undergrowth, taking by surprise an unsuspecting enemy nin while his clones fell like harpies on another.

There was no fight; the enemy ninja was entirely too surprised by the ambush to put up one. Naruto's target had no time to react to the cloaked ghost appearing in front of him like a vengeful spirit. Ignoring the alien roar of fear and surprise he heard at the limit of his psyche, the blond had already used one of the tricks Cat had taught him in shurikenjutsu. Hurled by a smooth, whip-like motion of both his arms, two kunai were flying toward his opponent who could only raise his arms to intercept them. The blades sunk in the man's forearms, eliciting a pained grunt.