Chapter no.160 Karma

Read advance chapters of all my works or want to support me .
https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet
....
Join us on discord :
https://discord.gg/DXv2nkTB
••••••••••••••••••

"Naruto, can you tell me how you are able to perform various Jutsus? How are you able to use chakra chains? How did you learn these skills?"

As Hiruzen's question hung in the air, Naruto felt his heart sink.

Inside, a storm of panic and fear whipped into a frenzy.

How did Jiji know about his abilities?

His mind raced, flipping through possible explanations, each more improbable than the last.

He hadn't told anyone about the full extent of his powers, had he?

What do I say?

The options presented themselves like cards in a high-stakes game.

Lie?

But Jiji would see right through any falsehood, wouldn't he?

Feign ignorance, then?

That seemed cowardly, and Naruto despised the thought of appearing weak, especially in front of someone he respected so deeply.

Laugh it off? The situation felt far too serious for laughter.

Cry?

No, that was definitely not an option. Naruto Uzumaki didn't cry, especially not in front of the Hokage.

The truth, then? The mere thought sent a fresh wave of panic through him.

Do I even dare tell the truth?

Naruto questioned himself, his heart pounding like it was trying to escape his chest.

The risks of revealing everything were immense.

What if Jiji judged him?

What if he was deemed too dangerous?

Outside, Naruto managed to maintain a facade of calm, due to the Mind of Nirvana. But inside, he was anything but. His thoughts were a whirlwind of fear, doubt, and confusion.

Then, as suddenly as it had begun, the internal chaos began to subside, quelled by the Mind of Nirvana.

The skill, almost like a friend's reassuring hand on his shoulder, brought with it a wave of calm that washed over his tumultuous thoughts.

[ Alert: Critical Quest ]

[ Quest Title: The Art of Deception ]

[ Objective: Convince Hiruzen Sarutobi of a fabricated story to conceal the true nature of the system. Naruto must craft and deliver a convincing lie to the Third Hokage, ensuring the system's identity remains a secret. ]

[ Reward: ]

  - [ 1000 Exp ]

  - [ ? ]

  - [ ? ]

  - [ ? ]

[ Penalty for Failure: ]

  - [ Death. ]

[ Action Required: ]

  - [ Acceptance or Declination of Quest. ]

As Naruto read through the quest description, a mix of anger and disappointment washed over him.

He understood the gravity of keeping secrets from the Hokage, especially ones that could affect the Jinchuriki and were somehow linked to the Kyuubi, in their minds.