Chapter no.73 Chakra Chains?!

Read advance chapters of all my works or want to support me .
https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet
....
Join us on discord : 
https://discord.gg/DXv2nkTB
••••••••••••••••••
Naruto was thoroughly confused.

His clones had successfully defeated the cult leader, or so it seemed.

But there was no notification of victory.

No sign that he had completed the dungeon.

Could the cult leader still be alive?

It didn't make sense, but he had to consider the possibility.

With a heavy sigh, Naruto decided to wait until his chakra had fully replenished.

"Let's just check that room out, after I am back at full power, I'll find that boss monster wherever he is hiding," he resolved.

Digging through his inventory, Naruto pulled out a key that Sir Frederick had given him.

It was no ordinary key.

The top part of the key, known as the bow, was a large, elaborate loop with patterns resembling organic or reptilian skin, adorned with circles and surrounded by small, protruding horns or barbs.

The shaft of the key was elongated, textured similarly to the bow, and ended with an array of pointed tips, forming the bit that would engage with a lock mechanism.

[ Item: Key of Miasma ]
[ Type: Magic ]
[ Description: This key can open the door that conceals one of the many secrets of the cult ]

Realizing the key could open the reinforced door in the dungeon's basement, Naruto stood up with renewed determination.

"Let's see what secrets are hidden behind that door."

______________________________________

[ Notification: Key of Miasma Used ]
[ Status: Successful ]
[ Result: The magical locks have been fully disengaged. The door to the cult's secrets is now open. ]

The reinforced door now lay on the ground leaving behind a gaping hole that served as the entrance to a bizarre underground hall. The floor of this hall was completely covered with ceramic jars of various sizes and designs, each one meticulously placed, creating an almost labyrinthine pattern on the dusty ground.

In the center of this strange place was a giant pool of orange acid, its surface simmering with a menacing, almost hypnotic glow.

The acid emitted a faint, sizzling sound, its vapors rising in the dim light, casting eerie, dancing shadows on the walls.

The color was a vivid, unnatural shade of orange, reminiscent of a toxic sunset.

It bubbled and churned, giving off an acrid smell that filled the air, a stark contrast to the stillness of the surrounding jars.