Chapter no.21 Love of a Flower part 1

Read advance chapters of all my works or want to support me .

https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet

....

Join us on discord :

https://discord.gg/DXv2nkTB

••••••••••••••••••

The Ninja Academy, true to its name, was a training ground for the next generation of shinobi. It taught the arts of Ninjutsu, including the Transformation, Substitution, and Clone Jutsu; Taijutsu, focusing on the academy’s own style; and Genjutsu, covering the basics of detecting and releasing illusions.

Beyond the ninja disciplines, the academy also followed an academic curriculum set to the standard of the Fire Nation, ensuring that students received a well-rounded education.

The academic week at the academy was structured into four school days, one free day at school, and two days off.

During the regular school days, students attended classes that covered both the ninja skills and more traditional subjects, then returned home.

The free day at school offered a unique opportunity.

On this day, students were encouraged to join various clubs that aligned with their interests and potential career paths in the shinobi world.

These clubs ranged from those specializing in creating poisons or Kenjutsu to others focused on skills like seduction.

Each club was designed to engage students in practical applications of their skills, with guidance from their teachers.

The club of seduction, intriguingly, was the most popular among the female students at the academy. Its popularity did not stem from a collective desire to become seductresses in the traditional sense. Rather, the club offered a curriculum that extended far beyond mere allure or the art of acting like a femme fatale from a novel. It delved into the seduction of the mind, equipping the students with skills that enhanced their overall appeal through confidence, intelligence, and nurturing—traits that, when cultivated, made someone inherently compelling and persuasive.

The club's activities were both diverse and enriching, designed to refine the students' understanding of interpersonal dynamics. They engaged in analysis of verbal and non-verbal cues, learning to read body language meticulously. Acting sessions were conducted to help them adopt various personas.

Students learned traditional skills like kimono dressing, flower arranging, and tea ceremonies.

These were taught not only for potential high-society missions but also because many students simply enjoyed these ceremonial arts.

....

[ Club of Seduction ]

Ino Yamanaka strode purposefully through the club, a plan forming in her mind.

She approached her rival, Sakura, and slammed her hand down in front of her, catching her off guard.

"What do you want, Ino-pig?" Sakura glared back, bristling at the interruption.

"Nothing, Forehead," Ino replied with a smirk.

"Just wanted to make a bet."

"What is it?" Sakura asked, curiosity piqued despite her annoyance.

"Simple," Ino said, her smirk widening. "Today is the flower pressing competition," she explained, watching as Sakura nodded. "So my bet is simple: whoever loses this competition asks Naruto out."