Chapter no.59 Anxiety

Read advance chapters of all my works or want to support me .
https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet
....
Join us on discord : 
https://discord.gg/DXv2nkTB
••••••••••••••••••
Naruto meandered through the streets of Konoha, lost in thought under the bright, cloudless sky.

The hustle and bustle of the village seemed alien to him at that moment.

Civilians milled about, engaging in their daily routines, a sight that puzzled Naruto. What were they all doing?

Unlike the chunin patrolling the streets or the genin teams he passed by, busy with their chores, the purpose of the civilians eluded him.

It was April, and the air was filled with the promise of spring, a time when newly minted genin learned the value of hard work through D-ranked missions in the gradually warming climate of the Fire Country. Amidst this seasonal shift, Naruto found himself grappling with mixed feelings about the prospect of joining the ANBU.

The ANBU, with its aura of mystery and prestige, was a place for Konoha's elite—a shadowy presence that protected even the village's ninjas.

Its very existence was shrouded in secrecy, known to all but understood by few.

The prospect of being part of such an organization both excited and unnerved Naruto.

Yes, the idea of joining the ranks of the elite was thrilling, but no, he wasn't as worried as he thought he might be. After all, he had the system—a unique advantage that he believed would guarantee his acceptance into the elite.

"Really, you think it is that easy? An underleveled brat like you could hang around with the elites."

It was a moment of self-doubt, a shadow cast over his confidence by his own mind. Could he really make it in the ANBU with just his system?

Was he going to make the cut? Tch, Of course he was, 'ttebayo!

He had the system with him.

Whatever test they would throw at him, he would pass, with flying color to boot.

"Just like you flunked the Academy exam three times," whispered all too sweetly a traitorous part of his mind.

"It will be many times harder," asserted the annoying little voice in his head.

Naruto sighed before he pumped his fist. Who was to say there was a test in the first place? They were interested in him because he had "talent" and "hard work"; surely whatever he would be put through would take that into account.

It would simply make no sense otherwise.

Reassured and with a spring in his gait, Naruto resumed his walk.

Which was still very much aimless.

It was at this moment his stomach growled.

Very loudly.

---------------------------------------------------------

[ Ichiraku Ramen ]

Naruto lifted one flap and greeted his two favorite people in the world.

"Hey Teuchi-oji, hey Ayame-nee!"

"Hello, Naruto! It's been a time!"

Naruto hadn't visited Ichiraku Ramen for what felt like ages, though it had only been 2 days. A lot had happened in that short time—from discovering he was a Jinchuriki, learning about his mother, to the possibility of joining the ANBU.

The boy rubbed his scalp.

"Eh eh, yeah, had to work for my exam, Teuchi-oji."

"Oh yeah, that's right! How'd it go?" asked the kindly chef.