Chapter no.90 Dungeon and Types

Read advance chapters of all my works or want to support me .
https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet
....
Join us on discord :
https://discord.gg/DXv2nkTB
••••••••••••••••••

[ You have slept in your bed. HP & CP are fully stored. ]

Naruto had outsmarted his alarm the previous night, convinced he'd earned a sleep-in. Yet, despite his best efforts, he bolted awake at an ungodly hour, heart racing like he'd just finished a marathon with a tailed beast.

"Four AM? Seriously?" he grumbled, squinting at the clock. "Tiger's gonna have my head for this," he muttered, recalling his strict, yet imaginary, drill sergeant.

Naruto's speed in the bathroom would've made even the most efficient shinobi jealous. Record time, soap suds and all. But, as he emerged, dressed and wide awake, a realization hit him harder than a Rasengan.

"Wait, it's Sunday?" he exclaimed, smacking his forehead. "Guess my body's more ninja than I am, waking up on autopilot!"

Groaning, he glanced at the now-pointless effort. "Well, hello, cruel irony. You're early today."

With sleep now a distant memory, Naruto sighed. "Might as well start my day. Who knows, maybe I'll accidentally save the world before breakfast."

The blond put his mask and ran to the refectory. He breathed a sigh of relief seeing breakfast was still being served. Even on Sundays, the ANBU corps never slept for real.

"Hello, Buffalo-san," greeted the diminutive ANBU recruit.

"Hello recruit."

Naruto smiled behind his mask. He had graduated, through the week, from a dispassionate "good day" to being called "recruit". It was, in the blond's opinion, a step in the right direction.

Naruto sat at one deserted table and wolfed his food down, his mask slightly up and his face masked under a partial transformation.

He was becoming quite the adept of this specific jutsu.

He had always been good with it but now, it had reached a level where he could reduce to a minimum the ripples caused by the interaction of chakra with a solid object.

His food finished, Naruto rubbed his mouth with the palm of his right hand, thinking deeply. He had counted on sleeping in to kill at least part of the day but this part of the plan was now out of the proverbial window. The blond sat still for a minute. He had not been given any specific instructions for today, just reminded that using the various training spots without supervision was forbidden. Tiger had also given him his official backstory for his week of absence.

It was way too early to really go anywhere to do anything. Naruto ultimately shrugged after looking at himself. By force of habit, he had donned the clothes he used for training; he could always run up the Warmer. That would kill nearly three hours and he would see then what he would do.

Having given his tray back, the masked blond found himself at the start of the Warmer. Taking a deep breath, Naruto stretched for several minutes before he felt ready to attack the upward slope of hell. The blond set his pace carefully, something demanding but sustainable, and allowed his thoughts to wander.

How would he occupy himself today? It was the question worth a million Ryo. The blond could visit Konohamaru but his visit would be probably cut short if the young Sarutobi had homework to do or any other responsibility from his clan. Maybe Naruto could send a shadow clone to know if Konohamaru's afternoon was free. The boy nodded, satisfied with his plan. This way, he would even avoid seeing the Hokage in person. He had no wish to see his grandfather. A week, even as busy as this particular week had been, was not enough to digest everything.