Chapter no.28 Tenten and Naruto

Read advance chapters of all my works or want to support me.

https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet
....

Join us on discord :
https://discord.gg/DXv2nkTB
••••••••••••••••••

Tenten had always wanted a cute little kouhai.

There was the appeal to picking up a junior that she could buy sweets, pet, pamper and have him/her help her sharpen her weapons with a big loving smile.

Perhaps it came with the fact that she had been the 'nee-chan' of the orphanage she had grown up in, not in the motherly, caregiver sense, but in the tomboyish, 'you mess with me, you enjoy the taste of sand' manner.

Her somewhat crass manner and a slight tendency for violence had probably what had inspired her obsession with blades and weapons of all sorts, and it of course helped that she thought playing with dolls was the most ridiculous thing in the freaking world.

She still remembered the first doll she had been given, considering the fact that she had given it an extensive surgical process by retrofitting the hands with sewing needles and the legs with scissors. Of course, the other girls had not appreciated the beauty of Princess Scissorhands, abbreviated to, Si-hime, the scissor-handed, needle-legged princess doll. Then, she had not understood why the matron had been so appalled, Si-hime was far more useful that way to help in cutting and sewing together what little clothes they had possessed as of then.

When she found out that she was being adopted by a ninja, she was excited, and her excitement went over the roof when she found out her adopted dad was a blacksmith and her adopted mom was a kunoichi.

The first few years were fun; she could still remember a memory where her dad had replaced Si-hime and all the other stuff she had with rounded dull things.

She could still remember how she argued with her parents about the dull things.

It is too round on the top.

It needs to be pointy.

Round is not scary.

Pointy is scary.

This will put a smile on the faces of the enemy ( Boys in her class )

Her parents laughed at her; she, in her anger, had told them, "I hate you."

It was the tantrum of a child, and she regretted saying it because, in the next week, her mom was KIA on a mission.

She could still remember how her dad gave her Si-hime back.

What did you say that time?

'Round is not scary.

Pointy is scary.

Get ready to learn all the pointy, scary things in the world. I am going to make them all not scary.'

From then on, she began training to be a weapon specialist.

Maybe it was the regret of the last fight she had with her mother, or maybe it was her father's actions to start teaching her about weapons to train her to be strong.

All in all, Tenten never got over her love and somewhat obsession with pointy things. Regardless, the weapons enthusiast wanted someone who was also equally passionate and shared a love of the sharp and pointy.

Of course, this was somewhat of an idealistic wish that she would sigh and ponder, than something that she ever saw coming into fruition.

Right up until the moment that she had found Uzumaki Naruto and taken him under her wing.