Chapter no.64 Sir Fedrick

Read advance chapters of all my works or want to support me .
https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet
....
Join us on discord : 
https://discord.gg/DXv2nkTB
••••••••••••••••••
In the basement, the original Naruto suddenly received the memories of his first and second clones. He sighed deeply, feeling the weight of their experiences.

"This dungeon won't be easy," he said to himself, a sense of resolve firming in his voice.

He looked at the three Cult Slaves lying before him, riddled with holes from his Wind Bullet Jutsu.

[ Congratulations! You have defeated dungeon monster×3 ]
[ 1500 EXP has been earned ]
[ Cult's Slaves have dropped 3 Skill Stones ]

Naruto sighed as he opened his inventory.

[ Inventory ]
[ Magic Items - Skill Stones × 6 ]

"Yatta! Now I can get six other jutsus," he exclaimed, momentarily buoyed by excitement.

But his smile quickly faded, replaced by a hint of frustration.

"Damnit, I only have to get six wind and maybe Earth jutsus since I do have its affinity because of Earth Style: Diamond Skin," he grumbled, his gaze drifting to the ravaged hallways around him.

He longed for more diversity in his abilities, something to spice up his arsenal.

Then, like a bolt from the blue, an idea struck him.

He hastily opened the skill tab, his eyes scanning the options until they landed on one that ignited a new excitement within him.

[ Fire: Grants abilities related to heat and flames, useful for area control and high damage. ]

[ Notification: Opportunity detected to acquire Fire Affinity ]

[ Action Required: Confirm acceptance or declination of action. ]

As he made his choice, Naruto felt a sudden surge within him, a warmth spreading from the core of his being.

It was as if a dormant volcano had awakened inside him, sending ripples of fiery energy coursing through his veins.

He could almost hear the crackle and hiss of flames, the sensation so real and vivid.

[ Lightning: Emphasizes speed and high-voltage attacks, effective for swift strikes. ]

[ Notification: Opportunity detected to acquire Lightning Affinity ]

[ Action Required: Confirm acceptance or declination of action. ]

The moment Naruto clicked 'Accept' for the Lightning Affinity, a sudden jolt of energy coursed through him.

It was like a thousand tiny sparks igniting in his veins, sending a thrilling buzz throughout his entire body.

"Whoa!" he exclaimed, his eyes widening in astonishment.

This new sensation was electric, literally. He could feel a tingling, almost crackling energy dancing under his skin, pulsating with the rhythm of a storm.

[ Water: Provides control over fluid movements and manipulation of water forms. ]

[ Notification: Opportunity detected to acquire Water Affinity ]

[ Action Required: Confirm acceptance or declination of action. ]

As Naruto clicked 'Accept' for the Water Affinity, a wave of change swept through him.