Chapter no.49 Graduation Exam

Read advance chapters of all my works or want to support me .
https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet
....
Join us on discord :
https://discord.gg/DXv2nkTB
••••••••••••••••••

Okay, Naruto, you can do this.

You have been training for this, you can do it.

It didn't take long before Naruto was seated in the classroom, excited to start the testing as he ignored curious gazes on him.

[ Alert: World Quest ]
[ Quest Title: You Can Do It: Pass the Graduation Exam ]
[ Objective: Successfully complete all parts of the ninja academy's graduation exam. ]

[ Rewards:
- 1000 Experience Points.
- Award of Konoha Forehead Protector.
- Skill Stone Rune. ]

[ Penalty for Failure:
- 500 Experience Points.
- ?
- ? ]
[ Action Required: Acceptance or Declination of Quest ]

Naruto scratched his head.

"Expulsion from the Shinobi Program" seemed like the obvious penalty for flunking, but the presence of question marks suggested there could be consequences even worse than that.

What could be worse than expulsion from the Shinobi Program?

A lifetime ban from ramen?

"Gaa! Whatever, I'll pass this and get my Genin title and that sweet, sweet skill stone rune."
______________________________________

First up was the written test.

It covered everything that Iruka had covered in the past year.

There were questions on chakra theory, stealth, traps, bukijutsu, and tactics.

Naruto was confident he aced the tactics, stealth and traps, probably did okay on the others but definitely not perfect.

After the written test they were taken out to the academy training field where they had to meet standards of conditioning.

First they were each given three runs on the obstacle course where only their best time would be counted.

Then they ran laps, lots of laps.

They did push-ups and sit-ups, lots of them too.

Once Iruka-sensei and Mizuki-sensei were satisfied they went to the target range where they were tested for both accuracy and area of effect, both of which Naruto aced.

In fact Naruto aced all of the conditioning tests too.

They were then taken to a sparing ring where they faced off against several of the academy instructors in a taijutsu only fight.

Mizuki was not a content man.

He did not feel any true satisfaction from slaving away for the children in the Academy, the ungrateful bunch, to whom he hoped, and prayed, that they would get brutally slaughtered on their very first missions.

Some of them perhaps, like the Uchiha boy, showed promise, tremendous promise, and those rare talents that were actually capable of becoming deadly shinobi, he cultivated and promoted.

The rest however, were an amalgamation of welcome mats and dusty staircases in which their more talented colleagues would eventually step on and climb in their ascent to greatness.

He had been relieved when Naruto, the demon child, had ceased attending classes. Mizuki preferred it that way, hoping to keep the boy out of sight and out of mind.