Chapter no.107 Naruto's Chakra Points?

[ You have slept in your bed. HP & CP are fully stored. ]

Naruto got up before his alarm. The blond sprung out of his bed and lost no time going through his morning routine. A few minutes later and the blond, his mask on, was down in the cafeteria eating his porridge, a stack of tags in front of him. One of his clones had done a good job the day before and had created some seals for Naruto's masked senpais to sample.

The exchange was quick. The two older recruits were suitably impressed by the tags and after a rapid discussion, it was agreed on that Naruto would provide a batch of twenty tags to both, all medium yield.

It made Naruto wonder for a second if he could not draw a universal exploding seal with an option to select the desired power. The blond made a mental note to explore the possibility and wolfed down his breakfast before joining the start of the Warmer.

Unsurprisingly, Cat, Dog, and Tiger were waiting for him. The fact Dragon was here with an owl-masked operator was unusual. All Naruto could say about the Owl was that she was a woman and that she had peculiar dark-blue hair. Tiger spoke first in his unflappable monotone.

"Today, Dragon-sama will accompany you with Owl here to your training. Nothing to worry about," began the tiger-masked ANBU. "As it is your second week and because you're you, we have decided to up your training pace. You'll create three more clones than usual in order to send two with Dog, two with Cat, and two at the library. Your second library clone can study what he wishes. Once you find something that holds your interest, you'll inform me and keep at it until you can demonstrate some of it."

"Does bettering my fuinjutsu studies count?"

"Affirmative. Lastly, you'll create one last clone that you will send, without the mask, to the Hokage Tower. It's time you begin your official desk job."

Naruto paused at that, slightly taken by surprise. "I thought my desk job was a fake?"

"At first yes," interjected Dragon, "but we thought it unwise to cut you entirely from the shinobi population. You won't have to deal with civilians, as promised. When you reach the Tower, your clone will give this scroll to the guards," said the general while producing a small scroll from nowhere.

[ Alert: World Quest ]

[ Quest Title: Dual Shadows of the Hokage ]

[ Objective: Balance the public role of being a prominent figure in Konoha with the clandestine activities of an ANBU operative. Engage in diplomatic missions and secret operations without compromising either responsibility. ]

[ Rewards: Increased Reputation with Konoha. Enhanced leadership skills and strategic thinking. ]

[ Penalty for Failure: Decreased Reputation with Hiruzen. Potential compromise of ANBU identity. ]

[ Action Required: Acceptance or Declination of Quest ]

Naruto shrugged. It was not ideal but he wasn't going in person anyway. And shinobi were less hostile than civilians, at least outwardly. His shadow clone could survive that.

"Alright, Captain. Anything else?"

"No. Let's start our day."

His bunch of clones created and under care, Naruto started his set of stretches. He was a bit surprised to see Tiger stay with him but when he asked, all he got was a grunt. Shrugging it off, the blond finished his warm-up and started running up the slope.

Dragon watched with interest as two diminutive blond recruits were attempting to carefully gather chakra to the sole of their feet in order to climb up the smooth surface of the bowl. Discreetly, the general signed an order to the operator standing next to him.