Chapter no.35 Enter Ino Yamanaka

Read advance chapters of all my works or want to support me .

https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet

....

Join us on discord :

https://discord.gg/DXv2nkTB

••••••••••••••••••

"Aburame Shino."

"Here."

"Abashi Tenma."

"Hai Sensei."

Yamanaka Ino took in a series of deep breaths as she decided to calm herself.

She was a member of the Yamanaka Clan which prided itself in its mind arts, and as such, she, as well as numerous others privy to the intricacies and delicacies of the clan's workings were expected to keep a level head, and to calmly analyze any and all scenarios which came before her.

The Jonin you would find angrily snarling as he kicked a stone down the street and brandished his kunai at any minor offence was more than often, troubled, and his temporary anger which he displayed was not an enduring personality trait, but rather, more than likely it was a standalone feature that had arose due to external circumstances.

"Hyuga Hinata."

"H-hai sensei."

"Inuzuka Kiba."

"I'm here sensei!"

"Arf! Arf!"

Her father had taught her more than once, to always keep an eye on the people around her, as that was how you knew the 'good' shinobi from the 'bad' ones, and it was always best to avoid getting on the bad sides of certain individuals who may or may not be deemed 'unstable'.

He had also told her, not to judge others, as well as to avoid having any undue prejudice against people, because no one existed with their entire life stories trailing behind them, and as such, they all had different reasons or motivations for one thing or another.

This of course, did not mean that Yamanaka Ino was able to take all that advice to heart, especially when it did her absolutely no damned good.

"Uchiha Sasuke"

"…here."

"Uzumaki Naruto."

Silence.

"Uzumaki Naruto?"

Ino did her best to try and remain unflappable, desperately fighting the urge to shrink into her seat with all vehemence.

Of course, the dog-breath just had to have noticed it, as Kiba gave her what she easily considered to be the sixth most irritating grin in existence, as he spoke up.

"Naruto still hasn't shown up for class Mizuki-sensei!" the canine enthusiast yelled out, once more speculating the rumors that went flying around the class.

"Is that so?"

"Yeah! It's been three weeks since we had to deal with the orange idiot! Ha! I guess we have you to thank for that Ino!"

Once more, Ino resisted the urge to shrink as the eyes of everyone in the class fell upon her.

Sasuke-kun was staring at her!

He was actually looking her direction, which, on any other occasion, would have made her feel giddy with joy, but his eyes were not looking at her in the same way she would have wanted him to.

Of course, she was Yamanaka Ino, so despite her own inner thoughts, she ensured, meticulously, that her own body language and outward appearance constantly maintained the aura and look of someone who was utterly self-assured, utterly confident, and did not, for even the briefest of seconds doubt herself.