Chapter no.67 Humunculus Orb

Read advance chapters of all my works or want to support me .
https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet
....
Join us on discord : 
https://discord.gg/DXv2nkTB
••••••••••••••••••
The Naruto clone, burdened with a grim task, carefully wrapped the torturer in explosive seals.

His thoughts raced as he considered the man in front of him—not just a man, but a torturer whose actions had brought untold suffering to Madame Victoria.

Between him and the cultists lurked a dungeon monster, demanding a distraction, and the torturer seemed the fitting bait.

Naruto was inherently averse to killing, but the horror of what he'd witnessed in Madame Victoria's eyes steeled his resolve. It wasn't murder he was committing; it was justice.

Or so he tried to convince himself.

However, the reality of the execution weighed heavily on him.

The clone understood the burden of these memories and decided it would carry out the act and then destroy itself to spare the original Naruto any residual guilt.

Placing the torturer just behind an orc near the dungeon doors, the clone briefly hesitated.

Doubt flickered in its heart, quickly crushed by the thought of the justice it was about to deliver.

It remembered Sir Frederick's words, affirming the justice Naruto brought to Madame Boss.

Energized by this memory, the clone steeled its resolve.

With a solemn breath, the clone whispered, "Fuin!" and triggered the seals.

A massive explosion followed, sending a shockwave through the dungeon.

Heat enveloped the area, and a wave of adrenaline surged through the clone.

[ Congratulations! You have defeated a dungeon monster ]
[ 30 EXP has been earned ]

Amidst the chaos, a profound question haunted its mind: Who had made it the judge, jury, and executioner?

The guilt of this realization struck hard.

"I am just like these monsters before me, killing because I can, killing because I think it’s my duty to deliver justice," the clone thought, a bittersweet smile crossing its face. It needed to survive just long enough to prevent these emotions from reaching the original Naruto.

As the dust settled, the clone opened its eyes to see a half-burnt orc charging towards it.

Naruto's cheeks bulged as he prepared to unleash his jutsu.

With a forceful exhalation, he expelled a thick, viscous fluid from his mouth.

Water Style: Starch Syrup Capturing Field.

The gooey substance spread quickly, ensnaring the feet of the charging orc and halting its advance.

Taking advantage of the orc's immobilization, Naruto swiftly pulled out a kunai and threw it with precision.

The sharp blade sailed through the air and embedded itself into the burnt, exposed abdomen of the dungeon monster.

"Fuin!" Naruto declared sharply.

The moment he spoke, the explosive seal attached to the kunai activated with a violent burst.

The explosion tore a massive hole in the orc's abdomen, yet, remarkably, the creature continued to move, undeterred by its grievous wound.

[ Name: Cult Guard ]
[ Status: Insane ]
[ Title: Dungeon Monster ]
[ Level: 10 ]
[ Class: Humunculus ]
[ Race: Orc ]
[ HP: 350 / 7350 ]
[ AC: 25 ]
[ CP: 2.1k / 2.1k ]
[ Lineage Traits:
- Titan's Strength
- Regeneration ]
[ Class Features:
- Pain Nullification ]
[ Feats: None ]
[ Stats: ]
- [ STR: 37 ]
- [ DEX: 5 ]
- [ CON: 35 ]
- [ INT: 1 ]
- [ WIS: 2 ]
- [ CHA: 5 ]
- [ VIT: 46 ]
- [ LUK: 1 ]
[ Allies: The Cult ]
[ Equipment: Enchanted Chains ]
[ Description: The cult used the prisoners of the fortress as experimental material for their rituals; out of all the prisoners, only one survived to be turned into a loyal dog of the cult. ]