Chapter no.27 Quest: Tenten's Ambition

Read advance chapters of all my works or want to support me .

https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet

....

Join us on discord :

https://discord.gg/DXv2nkTB

••••••••••••••••••

[ Achievement Unlocked ]

[ Name of the Achievement: "David vs. Goliath" ]

[ Rewards: Choose among the following.

[ 1- Tenten's Thousand Weapons. ]

[ 2- A Chain Quest related to Tenten. ]

[ 3- Random Item Box. ]

As Naruto's eyes scanned the screen in front of him.

Whoa, this is a first!

"Alright, let's break this down," Naruto thought to himself, rubbing his chin thoughtfully.

"Option one: Tenten's Thousand Weapons. Hmm," Naruto mused, imagining himself surrounded by a sea of shiny weapons.

"But seriously, what am I going to do with a thousand weapons? I mean, if it were a thousand boxes of ramen, now that would be a treasure trove!"

He chuckled at his own joke before a lightbulb went off in his head.

"Wait a second! I could sell them back to Tenten... and buy a mountain of ramen!" He laughed at the thought, but the practical side of him knew better.

Nah, she'd probably just throw them at me for trying.

"Option two: A Chain Quest related to Tenten. Now, that sounds more like it!" Naruto's eyes sparkled with the prospect of adventure. "Exp, leveling up, and probably more rewards at the end. This one's got potential."

"And then, there's option three: Random Item Box."

Naruto scrunched up his face in distaste. "Anything 'random' just spells trouble. I mean, knowing my luck, it'd probably be a box full of... homework." He shuddered at the thought, a fate worse than death.

[ Player Selection: Naruto has selected option 2. ]

[ Status: Please wait until the quest is Initiated. ]

Naruto's moment was abruptly interrupted by a cough, and he suddenly realized all eyes were on him.

"What?" he asked, genuinely confused.

"Did I hit you too hard? You were poking things in the air and smiling like a retard," Tenten teased.

Naruto nearly facepalmed.

He had completely forgotten he wasn't alone.

"Wait, didn't I have Spirit Possession? Why did I do something as dumb as trying to use the system in front of everyone... Oh, it deactivated?"

He thought to himself, then sighed in relief realizing at least the system wasn't visible to anyone else.

"Anyway, this fight was a draw," Tenten declared, trying to bring the conversation back to the matter at hand.

"No, you lost," Naruto countered, unable to let that comment slide.

"As if. I just didn't go all out against you," Tenten shot back, her pride not allowing her to admit defeat.

Naruto and Hinata exchanged deadpan looks, clearly not buying Tenten's claim. It was then Lee, unable to contain himself, burst out, "Tenten! That's not the truth. You went all out and you lost to Naruto-kun's youthful spirit!"