Chapter no.30 Tenten's Awakening

Read advance chapters of all my works or want to support me .

https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet

....

Join us on discord :

https://discord.gg/DXv2nkTB

••••••••••••••••••

Tenten walked.

One foot after the other, mechanically, her mind a cacophony of thoughts and echoes. Naruto's words reverberated in her head, each repetition like a hammer striking the same spot, over and over.

She tried to push them away, to find a counterargument, a rebuttal, but nothing came.

His observation, innocent yet so piercing, had unearthed something she had buried deep within.

The morning air was cool, but she barely felt it.

Her steps, initially slow and pensive, gained momentum.

Her hands, clenched into fists, swung by her sides.

The training ground, usually a place of focus and discipline, now felt like a cage, trapping her with her own swirling thoughts.

"Why did it have to be him?" she thought bitterly.

Why did Naruto, of all people, have to see through me?

Everything about her suddenly seemed empty now.

Tenten hadn't just settled for becoming a weapon specialist; it was more than that—it was a connection to her mother.

But as she reflected, it all felt like a hollow justification.

Even though she had a passion for weapons, it didn't mean she couldn't have pursued healing instead.

But circumstances held her back, similar to how Lee was unable to use chakra, and Neji lacked the resources to fully utilize his talents.

The realization that she might have settled for what was within reach made Tenten's blood simmer with frustration. It felt like an insult, a dismissal of her potential.

In her team, she had felt somewhat normal, but the truth hit her hard: she was just like them, individuals whose ambitions were restrained by fate's cruel grip.

"Damn you, Neji, and your damn fate nonsense," she muttered under her breath.

Tenten had prided herself on being unreadable, on keeping her dreams and disappointments locked away.

Yet, this boy, hardly more than a stranger, had unwittingly cracked her facade.

As she walked, her gaze fell upon a tree. It was tall, robust, its bark rough and scarred from numerous training sessions.

Without thinking, she stopped in front of it. Her breathing was heavy, not from physical exertion, but from the weight of unshed emotions.

Her hand instinctively reached for a kunai, a movement refined by countless hours of practice.

With precision, she launched it, watching as it buried itself into the tree's bark.

She retrieved it, only to strike once more. Each thrust carried a storm of questions: why, how, what if.

What if she had broadened her focus within the medical field beyond just medical Ninjutsu? She could have been an on-field surgeon, providing critical care in the heart of battle. Or perhaps a poison maker, crafting toxins that could turn the tide of conflict. Maybe even a pill pharmacist, developing medicines that could bolster her comrades on the frontline.