Chapter no.141 The King's Power

As Tiger exited the cover of the trees, the world suddenly spasmed around Naruto's corpse before it exploded in a thundering conflagration. In an instant, water was vaporized into mist, while the rice of the paddies was incinerated into fine dust, the suddenly exposed earth was dried only to be cooked into glass.

The shockwave immediately dispersed the cloud of vapour and sent the kneeling woman careening away, forcing the monster to anchor himself to the ground with chakra as he clutched his neck, and interrupted Tiger's ninjutsu by disrupting his chakra flow as the ANBU ducked back under the cover of the grove he had just exited. Inhumanly potent chakra filled the battlefield and Tiger could feel his breathing itch in his throat.

Tiger could not keep a curse from escaping his lips as he fought to regain both his cool and control over his lungs. He knew what was happening. He had to get Cat out of here before it turned into a slaughter zone. Without further hesitation, the ANBU prepared to dash toward the fat, vaguely human looking, reddish mutant that was holding his soldier prisoner.

His screaming instincts stayed his plan and Tiger glanced at where Naruto's corpse had been laying.

Tiger's eyes widened in disbelief as he saw Naruto rise from where he had fallen. But something was off. The usual childlike mannerisms were gone. There was no smile on the boy's face, his mask shattered and destroyed by the overwhelming force of the Kyubi's chakra. Yet, there was something new in Naruto's demeanor—an air of superiority. As he looked out, it wasn't just a gaze; it was as if he was looking down upon the world itself, seeing it as something beneath him.

[ Kyuubi Chakra Cloak - 4 Tails ]

[ Chakra Points (CP) Increase: +40,000 ]

[ Description: A volatile but powerful ability that taps into the chakra of the Nine-Tails sealed within Naruto, manifesting as a chakra cloak. This surge greatly amplifies Naruto's physical capabilities and chakra pool. ]

[ Stat Increases: ]

  - [ STR: +20 ]

  - [ DEX: +20 ]

  - [ AGI: +20 ]

  - [ CON: +20 ]

  - [ INT: +20 ]

  - [ WIS: +20 ]

  - [ CHA: +20 ]

  - [ VIT: +20 ]

[ Passive Enhancements: ]

  - [ Chakra Reservoir Expansion: Temporarily expands the user's chakra pool, providing a significant boost to chakra capacity. ]

  - [ Raw Power Surge: Enhances all aspects of the user's physicality and chakra techniques. ]

[ Active Boost: ]

  - [ Tailed Beast Force: Grants the user a formidable power increase, with a raw strength and chakra output that can overwhelm enemies. ]

[ Side Effect: ]

  - [ Bleeding Status: The intense power causes the skin to peel of the user's body, resulting in a bleeding status that must be carefully managed. ]

Tiger watched in disbelief as the reddish chakra around Naruto began to peel away his skin, even as four chakra tails formed behind him. It was a harrowing sight, one that spoke of immense power and pain.

Suddenly, blood-red chakra chains began to wrap around Naruto's body. They swirled and intertwined, eventually fusing together to form an armor. This armor was beautiful, almost mesmerizing in its design and intricacy.

Tiger noted the lack of any eyes in the armour as if Naruto was using something else to see.

However, within its beauty lay a palpable sense of terror, so intense it was almost suffocating.