Chapter no.60 Uzumaki Clan's Temple Shrine

Read advance chapters of all my works or want to support me .
https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet
....
Join us on discord : 
https://discord.gg/DXv2nkTB
••••••••••••••••••
Leveling up was straightforward for Naruto: accumulate enough experience to surpass the threshold, and he would advance to the next level.

In his view, dungeons were the fastest way to achieve this because the enemies within them actually yielded experience points upon defeat.

This realization led Naruto to a darker thought: would killing an enemy ninja also grant him experience points?

He quickly pushed this grim consideration aside, focusing instead on the opportunity at hand.

Naruto was grateful he had saved a dungeon key in his inventory, a reward from Tenten's Quest.

He hadn't used it yet, mainly due to being tied up with numerous E-rank missions.

But now, with a pressing need to strengthen himself for the ANBU trials, the timing couldn't be more perfect.

He had about 10 hours to tackle the dungeon and level up, improving his chances of succeeding in the ANBU.

[ Item : The Masked Cult's Dungeon Key ]

[ Type: Dungeon Access Key ]

[ Description: A cryptic key shrouded in mystery and dark magic. It unlocks the entrance to the hidden lair of The Masked Cult. ]

[ Special Requirement: This key must be used at the Uzumaki Clan's Temple Shrine to activate its power and gain access to the dungeon. ]

"We have an Uzumaki clan shrine in Konoha?!" he blurted out, his voice bouncing off the empty walls of his apartment.

"I didn't even know we had a shrine, let alone one linked to some creepy cult's dungeon," he mused.

"But wait, if there's a shrine, that means there's more to my clan's history here than I thought. Let's see what else I can find." Curiosity piqued, Naruto pulled out the Uzumaki Clan Book from his inventory, flipping through the pages in search of information about the shrine.

"Ah! Here we go," he exclaimed, finding the entry he sought.

"The Uzumaki Clan Temple Shrine of Demons was built by the Uzumaki clan to symbolize the trust between the Uzumaki clan and Konoha. Many don't know it, but the Uzumaki clan followed a unique religion based on transactions with demons. An Uzumaki will worship a demon as long as said demon benefits them."

Naruto scratched his head, puzzled by the concept.

"How do you build a religion based on transactions? It's like saying that the Uzumaki used to summon demons and worship them. Hahaha."

He chuckled to himself, finding the idea absurd yet strangely fitting for the Uzumaki's reputation for sealing techniques. Naruto, who wasn’t particularly religious—mostly because no one had bothered to teach him about any religious values in Konoha—found the idea of transactional demon worship bizarrely intriguing.

"Reading that the Uzumaki clan had a religion, I wouldn't mind following my family's religion of transactional demon worship, whatever the hell that meant," he joked to himself, imagining bargaining with a demon over ramen discounts.

Armed with the location of the shrine from the clan book, Naruto set out.

---------------------------------------------------------
Naruto made his way through the forest surrounding Konoha.

The trees rustled gently around him as he moved with purpose, his eyes scanning the environment.

Suddenly, he stopped in his tracks. In front of him stood an ancient statue, right where the arrow was pointing.