Chapter no.164 System Shop

Read advance chapters of all my works or want to support me .
https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet
....
Join us on discord :
https://discord.gg/DXv2nkTB
••••••••••••••••••

Naruto sat on his hospital bed, gently rubbing his head.

He chuckled to himself, plotting a playful revenge on Tiger.

"Itching powder in his underwear, painting his Anbu gear bright pink, maybe even giving him explosive diarrhea... You'll regret hitting my head, Captain," he thought with a mischievous grin.

As he laughed quietly, his gaze shifted to the system screen only he could see even so Naruto was on high alert, perhaps a habit from his ANBU training or just plain old paranoia.

Pretending he was going to rest, Naruto closed his eyes but didn't truly sleep. Instead, he used the Mind's Eye technique to scan the room.

There were no people in his room, he noted, but something caught his attention—a bug radiating with chakra.

Pretending to yawn and be oblivious, Naruto peered towards the bug.

Nothing.

"Camouflage," he concluded silently, closing his eyes again.

The presence of the bug was unusual. It had the chakra level of a Genin, which was intriguing.

Only certain trained or genetically gifted animals could harbor such energy. "Aburame Clan," Naruto thought, piecing it together. He was being watched, and considering he'd never detected this bug before, it meant one of two things.

Either it was newly placed to observe him, or it had always been there.

Both possibilities were unsettling.

If the bug was recent, who could have placed it?

The hospital was under ANBU protection, so the culprit was likely someone from within. Could the Hokage be behind this, wanting to keep a closer eye on him? Naruto's thoughts whirled.

He wasn't sure what to make of it.

As he lay there, pretending to sleep, his mind raced.

Naruto pondered the second possibility, and it chilled him to the bone.

If the bug had always been there, watching every moment of his life, it spoke volumes about how the village truly saw him—as the Jinchuriki, an entity many feared and loathed.

It made a twisted kind of sense.

Despite being shunned and isolated by the villagers, who could only harm him with their cold stares and whispered words.

After all, once he had become a student at the academy, he was physically stronger than the civilians.

Hypothetical: if every civilian in Konoha somehow came to form a mob to hunt him down, Naruto was sure he could easily kill all of them, even as an academy student, so the idea of them keeping him under constant watch seemed overkill.

Dismissing the notion as illogical, Naruto couldn't fathom anyone, even the village leaders, going to such lengths to spy on him for years.

The only explanation that made any sense was that this was a recent direct order from the Hokage himself, seeking to unearth secrets Naruto might unknowingly hold. "Guess I trusted you too much, huh, Jiji?" he thought bitterly, a single tear escaping his eye as he felt the sting of betrayal.

But as quickly as the wave of emotion hit him, it receded.

The Mind of Nirvana took effect, clearing his mind of the turmoil that had just swept through it.