Chapter no.95 Yin Style: Mirage Weaver

Read advance chapters of all my works or want to support me .
https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet
....
Join us on discord :
https://discord.gg/DXv2nkTB
••••••••••••••••••

Naruto clone number 1 cautiously made his way through the newly revealed section of the orphanage, his senses on high alert. The hall was lined with tiles, each one seeming to add to the ominous atmosphere. Long, dark drag marks stained the floor, resembling trails left by a corpse being dragged through the halls. The sight sent a shiver down Naruto's spine.

As he progressed, a bizarre and unsettling sound caught his attention. It was like a distorted radio transmission, mixed with the muffled screams of someone in distress. The chilling noise made Naruto pause, his instincts telling him to be wary.

Taking slow, measured breaths to calm his nerves, Naruto cautiously approached one of the rooms. Peering inside, he saw a horrifying creature. It had multiple arms and faces, each one contorted in what seemed like eternal agony. At the center of this grotesque assembly was one large, unblinking eye.

The creature's body was an unsettling fusion of human and animal features, its skin intermingled with what looked like organic materials. The most disturbing part was the way it repeatedly banged its head against the wall, as if trapped in a loop of endless torment.

Naruto watched, a mix of horror and fascination gripping him. The creature seemed oblivious to his presence, consumed by its own strange ritual.

[ Name: Revenant ]

[ Level: 15 ]

[ Role: Dungeon Monster ]

[ Stats: ]

  - [ HP: 15200 ]

  - [ CP: 5800 ]

  - [ Strength: 20 ]

  - [ Dexterity: 27 ]

  - [ Constitution: 28 ]

  - [ Intelligence: 4 ]

  - [ Wisdom: 2 ]

  - [ Charisma: 6 ]

Naruto raised an eyebrow as he sized up the Revenant's stats. "Strong but not the sharpest tool in the shed, huh? That's good," he quipped, a plan already forming in his mind.

Without hesitation, Naruto unleashed his Fire Release: Ash Pile Burning technique. A cloud of ash and smoke billowed into the room, engulfing the Revenant. The creature responded by clapping its hands, emitting a strange energy that caused Naruto to feel lethargic, his HP dropping rapidly.

"Time to get serious!" Naruto declared, charging at the monster. His twin black Steel katanas, glowing with wind chakra, sliced through the air towards the Revenant. In a surprising display of agility, the creature caught the swords with its hands, while its other arms pinned Naruto in place.

Naruto found himself face-to-face with the monster's single glowing eye. "Not good," he muttered, gritting his teeth. He quickly activated his trump card, focusing his chakra into a dense point in his chest.

As the Revenant's eye shot out a beam of energy, Naruto's chest unleashed a chakra chain. There was no struggle; the chakra chain blasted through the beam effortlessly, tearing a hole through the monster. However, maintaining such a powerful technique took its toll on Naruto. He couldn't hold the form any longer and popped into smoke, leaving behind the now blinded and disoriented Revenant.

Naruto's clone's clone, having just left Dahlia's room, paused as the distant screams of the blinded revenant reached his ears.

"That thing's still dangerous, even without its sight. Gotta take it down fast and smart," he thought to himself.