Chapter no.99 Outsmarting

Read advance chapters of all my works or want to support me .
https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet
....
Join us on discord :
https://discord.gg/DXv2nkTB
••••••••••••••••••

[ Name: Walter Sullivan ]

[ Level: 20 ]

[ Role: Dungeon Monster ]

[ Stats: ]

- [ HP: 20,000 ]

- [ CP: 20,000 ]

- [ Strength: 40 ]

- [ Dexterity: 40 ]

- [ Constitution: 45 ]

- [ Intelligence: 42 ]

- [ Wisdom: 43 ]

- [ Charisma: 40 ]

- [ Special Abilities: ]

- [ Damage Redistribution: Can redistribute any damage taken towards the human batteries. ]

- [ Phantom Formation: Capable of turning himself and his environment into an incorporeal form ]

- [ Shadow Manipulation: Mastery over shadows, allowing for stealth attacks and shadow merging. ]

- [ Immunity to Mind Attacks: Resistant to psychic and mental attacks, rendering such strategies ineffective. ]

- [ Telekinesis: Can move objects or opponents with his mind, allowing for remote attacks and defenses. ]

- [ Flame Manipulation: Ability to control and create fire, using it as a weapon or barrier. ]

Naruto scanned Walter's stats several times, his jaw dropping in disbelief. The enemy was twice as strong as him in virtually every aspect. The revenants might have been slow-witted, and the clown susceptible to his trump cards, but this adversary was on a completely different level.

Taking a deep breath, Naruto activated his Spirit Possession, allowing Sherlock Holmes's analytical instincts to surface. He needed a strategy, something more than just brute force. This dungeon, he realized, was designed to be story-driven, not just a series of overpowering battles. He had to be smarter, more cunning.

"How can I win against this behemoth?" Naruto pondered. He needed to find a weakness, an angle he could exploit.

That's when Maria's words echoed in his mind: "He is arrogant, cruel, and will do anything if his ego is challenged."

A plan began to form in Naruto's mind. He knew he couldn't outmatch Walter in terms of raw power, but perhaps he could use Walter's ego against him.

Naruto stood confidently before Walter, the grotesque figure on the throne. "I don't think I need a coward's approval to do anything," he said, his voice dripping with contempt.

"Coward?" Walter echoed, his voice a cacophony of a hundred whispers. The skull tendrils around him let out a collective, ear-piercing scream.

"You dare call a god a coward?" Walter's voice boomed, his anger palpable.

"Why not? You're so scared of kicking the bucket that you turned yourself into... whatever this is," Naruto retorted, gesturing at Walter's monstrous form. "Threw away your humanity for what? A shot at playing god?"

"To be God," Walter declared, his voice thunderous.

"Oh yeah? If you're really a god, then prove it. Let me hit you with my best shot. What do you say?" Naruto challenged, a smirk playing on his lips.