Chapter no.55 The Bloody Uzumaki

Read advance chapters of all my works or want to support me .
https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet
....
Join us on discord :
https://discord.gg/DXv2nkTB
••••••••••••••••••
Hinata Hyuga found herself in a situation that could easily fit into one of those melodramatic love stories she had secretly enjoyed reading.

She was a bundle of nerves, standing outside Naruto's apartment, her hands tightly clutching a bowl of homemade ramen.

It was meant to be a congratulatory gift for Naruto's graduation from the academy-a milestone she couldn't celebrate with him publicly due to her family's strict expectations.

Time ticked away, the sun dipped lower, and still, Naruto hadn't appeared.

"I told the clan guards I was going out to celebrate with a friend but..." Hinata's thought trailed off as she finally spotted Naruto approaching. A flicker of hope sparked within her, only to be doused as she noticed the vacant look in his eyes-as if he was lost in a world far from here, just going through the motions.

"Naruto-kun," she called out softly, her voice barely a whisper, but he walked past her as if she were no more substantial than a ghost.

Panic surged within her, and without thinking, she reached out, grabbing his sleeve.

"Naruto..."

Her voice faded as she met his gaze.

"N-Na-aaruto k-K-Kun i-I-i made yo-" she struggled, but the words tangled on her tongue, unsaid.

The look in Naruto's eyes wasn't just dismissive like the ones she'd grown accustomed to from her clan, from her father.

No, this was different, colder, a silent command: "Leave me alone."

But how could that be?

Weren't they friends?

Hadn't she started to believe that, to him, she mattered?

The confusion twisted in her gut, a sharp contrast to the fragile confidence she'd been nurturing.

Why?

Why would Naruto, of all people, look at her like that?

The door slammed shut.

Tears spilled over, tracing paths down Hinata's cheeks.

The bowl of ramen slipped from her grasp and shattered on the ground.

"What did I do wrong? It's all my fault, I-I-I...." The self-blame was a familiar adversary, whispering insecurities that Hinata thought she'd begun to overcome.

But that look from Naruto-it had struck a chord deep within her, reviving every doubt she'd fought so hard to silence.

Hinata didn't understand what she had done to warrant such a reaction, only that in her mind, she must be to blame. It was a pattern all too familiar: being given a look that diminished her, and in return, she tried to conform to what was expected of her. And now, if Naruto expected her to leave him alone, then that's what she would do.

Hinata ran.

_______________________________________

Collapsed against the door, Naruto found himself sinking to the floor, his back pressed against the cold wood as he stared blankly into the familiar yet suddenly alien space of his apartment.

His voice, barely a whisper, broke the silence.

Kushina.

Kushina Uzumaki.