Chapter no.33 E Rank Missions

Read advance chapters of all my works or want to support me .

https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet

....

Join us on discord :

https://discord.gg/DXv2nkTB

••••••••••••••••••

Missions are the bread and butter for any ninja, assigned by the village or a contractor.

They are divided into six categories based on numerous factors; in fact, an entire building in the ninja village is dedicated solely to assigning a rank to each mission. These are categorized as S, A, B, C, D, and E rank.

E rank missions are the most numerous, primarily because they consist of simple tasks around the village that villagers are willing to pay for.

Want your dogs walked? Simply head down to the Hokage Tower, fill out a form, and within about an hour, a lone Genin will arrive to complete the mission.

Normally, E and D rank missions are interchangeable, the only difference being that D ranks are completed by Genin teams, while E ranks are handled by lone Genins. Most Genins despise these missions, having dreamed of saving princesses or battling dragons, yet find themselves cleaning toilets and locating lost cats instead.

"I thought my first mission would be me traveling to a distant land to find a mythical sword in a lake and becoming the queen of that land," Tenten chuckled at the thought.

....

Tenten strode into the Hokage's office with a mission—literally.

She was armed with a form for a dozen E rank missions, her mind spinning with the elaborate plan she and her friends had concocted.

To get the necessary approval, she'd convinced Gai-sensei that these missions were part of an intense solo training regimen he'd be proud of.

With his signature gracing the form, she felt confident, even though she knew bending the truth was a risky game.

The office was bustling, clerks moving back and forth, papers flying as if caught in a gentle breeze.

She approached the counter, form in hand, and was greeted by a clerk who looked as though he'd seen too many forms and not enough daylight.

"Good afternoon."

The clerk peered over his glasses, eyeing the form and then Tenten with a mix of surprise and amusement.

"A dozen E rank missions? Planning to conquer the world of weeding and cat-finding, are we?" he joked, trying to inject some lightness into the process, well aware of the rigorous nature of shinobi missions, regardless of their rank.

Tenten chuckled nervously, playing along. "Yes, you know, just trying to keep Konoha safe from unruly gardens and stray animals. Someone's got to do it," she replied, hoping her attempt at humor didn't sound as forced as it felt.

The first clerk finished up with a nod. "Alright, you're all set. Jonin Maito Gai's signature checks out, and your missions are approved. Good luck out there, Tenten. Konoha is counting on you to keep those gardens in check," he said, handing back the form now stamped with approval.

"Thank you, I won't let you down," Tenten said.

Tenten left the Hokage's office with her new mission documents in hand and headed straight to the nearest shop.

There, Hinata and Naruto were attempting to blend in inconspicuously.

Hinata, her Byakugan activated, was pretending to read a newspaper upside down.