Chapter no.91 Orphanage of Hell

Read advance chapters of all my works or want to support me .
https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet
....
Join us on discord :
https://discord.gg/DXv2nkTB
••••••••••••••••••

Naruto made his way to the eastern side of the ANBU base, heading towards a toilet. He patiently waited until the stalls emptied out and then slipped into the fourth one. Inside, he jammed the dungeon key into the air and turned it. As the key disappeared, a system notification popped up, confirming the activation.

[ Dungeon Entry Detected ]

[ Welcome to the Orphanage of Hell ]

[ Objective: Let the Spectral Maiden of the Blade Rest ]

- [ Task: Uncover the history of the Spectral Maiden and resolve her lingering attachments to this world. ]

[ Rewards: - 20,000 Experience Points, Item: Bead of Transcendence ]

[ Failure: - Unknown. ]

[ Dungeon Difficulty: Hard ]

Taking a deep breath, Naruto looked around. To his confusion, he was still in the same stall.

"Did the dungeon entry fail?" he muttered with a shrug. He pushed the door open, expecting to see the familiar ANBU bathroom, but instead, he found himself in an entirely different, abandoned bathroom.

The scene was straight out of a horror story. The tiles were cracked and filthy, with sinister stains of dried blood smeared across them. Spiderwebs hung in the corners, and the air was thick with the musty scent of neglect. The mirrors were shattered, reflecting a distorted, eerie image of the room. "Talk about creepy," Naruto whispered to himself, feeling a chill run down his spine.

He cautiously stepped out of the bathroom, ready for any threat. The hallway outside was no less unnerving. It was decrepit and destroyed, with holes gaping in the walls and ceiling. More dried blood painted a macabre picture on the floors and walls. "This place gives a whole new meaning to the word 'creepy'," Naruto commented, his voice echoing slightly in the desolate space.

As he walked, Naruto suddenly heard a sound - like the air being sliced. Curious and cautious, he approached a nearby window to investigate. Peering out, he saw an abandoned landscape that stretched out for miles, devoid of any signs of life. The buildings were crumbling, the streets were overrun with weeds, and a thick fog hung low, adding to the desolation.

Below the window, however, was a striking contrast. A patch of white flowers bloomed, their petals a stark white against the dreariness. And in the midst of these flowers, Naruto saw a woman.

She was dancing gracefully, her movements fluid and mesmerizing. In her hand, she wielded a stick as a makeshift weapon, twirling and swinging it with an elegance that belied its simplicity. Her clothes were raggedy, resembling those of a novel swordswoman - torn in places and patched in others, yet they flowed around her like they were part of the dance.

The woman herself had an ethereal quality, almost like a ghost. Her hair was wild and unkempt, and her eyes were focused intently on her dance, seemingly unaware of the world around her. Naruto watched, fascinated by this bizarre scene.

"Hey there!" he called out, unable to contain his curiosity. "Who are you, and what are you doing in this creepy place?"

The woman didn't respond, continuing her dance as if she hadn't heard him. Naruto frowned slightly, wondering if she was real or just another part of this strange, deserted world.

"Hello? Can you hear me?" he tried again, raising his voice. Still, there was no acknowledgment from the woman.

Naruto's instinct told him that something was off.