Chapter no.63 This Dungeon Won't Be Easy

Read advance chapters of all my works or want to support me .
https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet
....
Join us on discord : 
https://discord.gg/DXv2nkTB
••••••••••••••••••
[ Dungeon - Entrance ]

Naruto's clone braced itself in the courtyard as figures emerged from the fog, but the anticipated beasts turned out to be far less menacing.

The creatures before him were simply large dogs, their thick grey coats mottled with shades ranging from dark to light, giving them a somewhat wild, untamed appearance.

They carried their sturdy bodies with a certain nonchalance, heads high and a little scruffy, with generous manes of hair partially obscuring their keen eyes.

Their ears, medium in length, flopped comfortably to the sides of their faces, swaying as they moved.

Each dog stood with a paw raised, exuding a sense of relaxed alertness rather than aggression.

The blue collars snug around their necks hinted at domesticity, a sharp contrast to the mythical beasts Naruto's clone had anticipated. They looked around with casual curiosity, their demeanors friendly and devoid of any intent to harm.

 They looked around with casual curiosity, their demeanors friendly and devoid of any intent to harm

[ Name: Slave no.711 ]
[ Status: Insane ]
[ Title: Dungeon Monster ]
[ Level: 9 ]
[ Class: Semi-Incomplete Humunculus ]
[ Race: None ]
[ HP: 2350 / 2350 ]
[ AC: 10 ]
[ CP: 1k / 1k ]
[ Lineage Traits:
- Heightened Senses
- Animal Instincts ]
[ Class Features: Fear ]
[ Feats: Loyal Guard ]
[ Stats: ]
- [ STR: 27 ]
- [ DEX: 15 ]
- [ CON: 25 ]
- [ INT: 1 ]
- [ WIS: 1 ]
- [ CHA: 5 ]
- [ VIT: 26 ]
- [ LUK: 1 ]
[ Allies: The Cult ]
[ Equipment: None ]
[ Description: Sold to the cult at a young age, this nameless boy seeks to serve the cult in their pursuit of perfecting the flesh merged with the beauty of the beast. ]

The clone's fingers wrapped firmly around the hilt of the katana as it scrutinized the so-called 'cute doggos' description.

"Nope, not falling for it. They're monsters, just like everything else in this twisted place."

The creatures seemed to sense Naruto's defiance and let out a low, menacing growl, their barks echoing threateningly through the air. Naruto pretended to cower, acting as if their growling had instilled fear in him, even though he was shielded by the soundproof barrier seals he'd cleverly placed as he figured that their skill fear affected him via sound.

As one of the dogs lunged, Naruto sidestepped with practiced ease, his movements swift and precise.

His katana sliced through the air, aiming for the creature's vulnerable underbelly. But the moment the blade made contact, it failed to penetrate the skin, skidding off as if it had hit a surface much tougher than anticipated.