Chapter no.70 Maiden of Dreams

Read advance chapters of all my works or want to support me .
https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet
....
Join us on discord :
https://discord.gg/DXv2nkTB
••••••••••••••••••
Naruto found himself in the Hokage's office, sitting across from Hiruzen.

The older man was talking, but Naruto wasn't really listening.

Everything around him felt off.

"Okay, this is all fake, but..." Naruto's train of thought was interrupted as he heard Hiruzen saying something.

"And you have..." Hiruzen's voice trailed off when Naruto shouted, "Shut up."

Suddenly, Hiruzen stopped speaking altogether, his mouth moving but no sound coming out.

"What the?" Naruto murmured, baffled. "Skip?" he said almost instinctively, and in the blink of an eye, he was standing in front of his apartment, the sounds of life inside reaching his ears.

"Okay, I'm in some kind of genjutsu dream where I have everything I always wanted. Hokage, huh? Looks like I lied to myself that I wanted another dream, a family..." Naruto's voice faltered as he contemplated this revelation.

"Wait, then Hinata, Ayame, Ino and Tenten are supposed to be my wives? No! No! I am not that kind of pervert," Naruto exclaimed as the door swung open.

Each woman stood with a baby in her arms, all of them smiling at him.

"I-I-I..." Naruto stammered, his mind reeling as he tried to remind himself this wasn't real.

Despite that, a part of him yearned for it to be true.

"Don't get me wrong, I'm not some pervert that wants 4 wives and lots of kids, but... it was nice to have a family."

"Everyone, go get your dad, I made you some ramen," Ayame's voice rang out, and a flock of children rushed toward Naruto, pulling him towards the table where a delicious dish awaited.

Ring.

The sudden sound jolted Naruto, the aroma of ramen still lingering in the air as the dreamlike world continued to unfold around him.

"Looks like your parents are here, Naruto-kun," Hinata said with a gentle smile. Ino got up from her seat.

"I'll get it," Ino offered, walking to the door. Naruto's heart pounded in anticipation, feeling a tight knot in his throat.

The door swung open, and there stood Kushina Uzumaki.

She had vibrant, crimson hair and her cheeks were rosy, glowing with health and happiness.

She was dressed simply, her green top contrasting with the white beneath.

Her smile was wide and welcoming, eyes shut in an expression of pure joy.