Chapter no.2 System

Read advance chapters of all my works or want to support me .
https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet
....
Join us on discord :
https://discord.gg/DXv2nkTB
••••••••••••••••••

[ You have slept in your bed. HP & CP are fully stored. ]

Begrudgingly, Naruto rose from his bed, his movements sluggish and mind foggy from the events of the previous night. The morning light streamed through his window, casting a warm glow across his room, but did little to clear the haze in his head. He rubbed his eyes, trying to piece together the fragments of his memory, but found he couldn't remember a single thing from the night before.

With a wave of his hand, he dismissed the gold-colored box that had been conjured in his sleep-addled state, a futile attempt to rouse him from his slumber

His feet met the frigid embrace of the hardwood floor, a reminder of his landlord's callousness in shutting off the heat once again. Ignoring the hovering green boxes above his potted plants, Naruto stretched his arms above his head, stifling a yawn as he surveyed his bleak surroundings.

His meager assortment of belongings, including a few potted plants, offered a muted greeting as he made his way to his dresser, where he retrieved a fresh set of undergarments and his track suit. Though it may have been considered unwashed by some, to Naruto it was only deemed so if it was soiled with blood, vomit from fending off drunken assailants, or the remnants of spoilt food from the marketplace.

In the cramped quarters of his apartment, Naruto sauntered towards the single bathroom, a makeshift space with only a shower and toilet. As he closed the door behind him, he deftly jammed a kunai into the door frame to secure his privacy, for the doorknob had long been broken and his landlord had no inclination to repair it.

He briefly glanced in the mirror, seeing the blue lettering above his head but not really registering it as he scrutinize his nose and whisker marks. He turned from the mirror and flipped up the toilet seat, careful not to break it any further as the landlord once again wouldn't fix it. He couldn't help the sigh of relief as he relieved himself of the excess liquid that filled his bladder as he slept. He put the lid down but wouldn't flush a number one, only number two gets flushed and usually he'd go out for that.

Business done, he stripped down quickly and stepped into the shower and braced himself as he turned on the water. Without any time to waste, he was met a moment later by ice cold water jolting him wide awake. He quickly grabbed the bar of soap and began to hastily scrub his body from top to bottom, making sure he got all the sensitive bits along the way. Then just as quickly he rinsed and turned off the shower.

All told, it took about two minutes of his time.
Naruto stepped out of the shower, his hand reaching for the toothbrush, its bristles already coated with a dollop of toothpaste. With a vigor that belied his circumstance, he assaulted his mouth, though the act brought him no pleasure. He couldn't justify the use of the water, you see.