Chapter no.61 Dungeon Monster

Read advance chapters of all my works or want to support me .
https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet
....
Join us on discord : 
https://discord.gg/DXv2nkTB
••••••••••••••••••
In silence of the forest around the Uzumaki Clan's Shrine, Root ninjas lurked in the shadows like specters, their presence unnoticed yet ominously felt.

Danzo stood before the barrier, his figure casting a long shadow in the moonlight, his face blank and expressionless, giving nothing away of his thoughts or intentions.

"Report," Danzo commanded, his voice as cold as the night air, cutting through the silence with a chilling sharpness.

"Naruto Uzumaki's chakra signature disappeared a few minutes back. Any attempts to get into the barrier have resulted in failure," a Root agent reported, his voice equally cold and devoid of emotion.

"Information about the shrine," Danzo demanded, tapping the barrier with his cane in a rhythmic, unsettling manner.

"No detailed documents were found. It is just an abandoned shrine built during the construction of Konoha," the operative replied, his voice as flat and lifeless as the barren land around them.

Danzo paused, the silence around him thickening. "Dig up documents about the Uzumaki clan during the suggested time period. See if there are any records of Kushina Uzumaki visiting this place, and an observer bug is to be placed on Naruto Uzumaki."

--------------------------------------------------------
[ Dungeon ]

Naruto cautiously moved through the dense fog, eyes closed, trying to use his mind's eye to navigate.

But when he opened them, he realized the chakra in the fog was too intense, blinding his special sense.

"Can't rely on that here," he thought with a sigh, and continued walking.

Suddenly, he spotted a light piercing through the fog and quickly ran towards it, his black steel katana at the ready.

The fog cleared, revealing a courtyard. The buzzing of bugs filled the air, an unexpected and eerie sound.

His eyes landed on a skeletal corpse next to a broken carriage.

Taking a deep breath, Naruto looked up at the building in front of him.

It was a fortress, massive and imposing, built from stone and metal.

The architecture was with tall spires, and intricate stone carvings that gave it an ancient, majestic look.

It dwarfed any building in Konoha.

Naruto noticed two entrances: one was a large, forest-facing gate with its metal door torn off, the other a smaller entrance that seemed to lead to the basement.

Suddenly, the sound of barking dogs pierced the air.

A notification appeared:

[ You have been affected by the Skill "Fear" ]