Chapter no.161 Brat

Read advance chapters of all my works or want to support me .
https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet
....
Join us on discord :
https://discord.gg/DXv2nkTB
••••••••••••••••••
Naruto was quickly released from the hospital after a battery of tests and assessments found him fit for duty.

The blond and his team were momentarily suspended from active duty for three weeks, a time span Naruto had to use to the best of his ability to train according to the regiment of the King:

He had to get the item 'Poor Man's Tamatebako', the feat 'Predator', the skills 'Nicholas Flamel's Alchemical Forge', and 'Three Eastern Spices: Red, Blue, Purple'. Lastly, he had to form his martial spirit.

He was also informed that he had one-to-one therapy sessions with Inoichi Yamanaka.

Naruto raised an eyebrow as to why such an important figure was to talk to him about his kills and the doubts that came with it, about the ghosts that were haunting him, about the fear that now lurked in the back of his mind.

Deep down, Naruto felt like this was an attempt to see if he was a threat or not. Naruto quickly dismissed the thought.

He trusted... Hiruzen.

He trusted... Konoha.

Why was there a pause there? Naruto quickly dismissed those thoughts as he knew Konoha... Jiji wouldn't do anything to him, right?

But what about that system failure... Death. Why would he die if he couldn't convince Hiruzen?

.....

It was still relatively early and Konoha was not really awake yet.

It was Sunday anyway and the village would not be truly active today, as it was a day of rest for everyone, save ninja on assignment. Naruto took a deep breath in and started to walk, without a set destination in mind.

He was not certain bothering the Ichiraku was acceptable at this hour.

He knew they were open already of course but he would go eat lunch there, no use imposing on them before that.

Knowing Konohamaru, the little tyke was still sleeping in.

Apparently, his cousin Ichiro was on a mission.

It was his grandfather's only morning of rest so Naruto was not about to go and bug the Sandaime.

Tenten was away on a mission.

Hinata was currently busy with training, he should visit her considering she wasn't showing up to their hangouts as much even if she was hanging out with his clone.

He didn't know if he should visit the Ino-Shika-Cho while all three were nice people. He wasn't that particularly close to any one of them.

Maybe... Ino.

He was brought out of his -rather fruitful, in his opinion- musing nearly an hour later by the sound of dogs barking.

The blond whirled around; he had felt them coming, of course, having carefully maintained his awareness of his surroundings.

Naruto smiled as the Haimura trio piled up over him with joyful yips.

His face was soon dripping with canine saliva.

"Hello guys."

The blond greeted, scratching the war-hounds behind their ears, careful to be fair in his ministrations.

La whined a bit and carefully bit his right hand, the hound's fangs not even scratching the skin.

"Ha you heard of course. No worry, I'm alright," answered Naruto before he cocked his head to the side.