Chapter no.15 He Clearly Has Brain Damage

Read advance chapters of all my works or want to support me .
https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet
....
Join us on discord : 
https://discord.gg/DXv2nkTB
••••••••••••••••••
Naruto's eyes fluttered open, and he immediately squinted against the harsh light flooding the room. 

As his vision adjusted, a head-splitting headache surged through his skull, feeling as if he had slammed his head against a wall. 

The pain was sharp and throbbing, pulsating with every beat of his heart.

"Naruto, here." 

He heard a familiar voice and saw a blurry hand extending towards him with a pill. Gratefully, he took it, his fingers clumsy and weak. 

He was handed a glass of water, and he gripped it with both hands, bringing it to his lips with shaky movements. 

The water felt cool and soothing as he swallowed the pill, helping to ease the raw dryness of his throat.

As the medication began to take effect, Naruto felt the vice-like grip of the headache gradually loosen. 

"How are you feeling?" the voice asked.

"Like I want ramen," Naruto murmured almost instinctively as he looked around, trying to orient himself. 

He was in the school infirmary. 

The room was stark and clinical, with white walls and the faint smell of antiseptic. Beds were lined up with crisp, clean sheets, and medical equipment was neatly arranged throughout the space.

"Of course you do," Iruka said with a gentle chuckle, setting the glass down on a nearby tray. 

[ Quest Failure: 20 Exp ]

He dismissed the notification with a wave of his hand.

"Guess I lost," Naruto grumbled, his voice tinged with disappointment.

"Naruto." Iruka placed his hand on his shoulder, prompting him to look up. "You were amazing out there. No one in your class has pushed Sasuke to that point. If it wasn't for Sasuke awakening that Sharingan..."

"Sharingan, you mean those red eyes?" Naruto interrupted, his tone shifting as he connected the dots.

"You saw them?" Iruka asked, surprised.

"Of course, I was confused why the teme's eyes were red. So, he awoke the Sharingan," Naruto said, a smile creeping onto his face as he remembered that the Unawakened Sharingan gave the teme some stat boosts which meant the awakened Sharingan gave that emo a bigger boost.

"Loser had to get a power-up to beat me."

Iruka sweat-dropped as Naruto held his head high, clearly proud despite the defeat. "Good, you're back to normal," he said with a relieved sigh.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Don't worry, I was just worried what Sasuke's last attack might have done. The nurse said you were fine but..." Iruka's voice trailed off, his expression tinged with anxiety.

"Thanks, Iruka-sensei, but you should leave, you have classes to teach," Naruto said, dismissing the concern with a wave of his hand.

"Naruto, school is over," Iruka replied, a slight amusement in his tone.

"Oh, so I missed school," Naruto said, his smile broadening. 

He seemed genuinely pleased by the news, his earlier troubles momentarily forgotten.