1

"There will come a time... a new time... a new generation when the twelve families will suddenly be born only sons and a single daughter... she will be the most powerful of all... she will lead us and stand against evil... only then will the families be allowed to unite... she will choose her companion from her ranks and a new reign will begin."

"Leave me alone with this nonsense, Yuchan... I know the prophecies. I'm not that powerful witch, we don't even know if sons were born in the 11th and 12th families, they've disappeared." I complained to my best friend, who had made himself comfortable on my bed with my family grimoire and was reading it to me.

"But listen, no witch has ever had four powers and you're not even ready yet. Your full power only develops when you turn 24. The double 12..." he tried to convince me.

"I have no interest in leading anyone and certainly not you... Has there ever been a more chaotic coven? A new prophecy verse comes to light and immediately the other 8 start spinning." I turned to him grumpily and saw that he was already grinning with amusement.

"And his music will change the world..." he read out.

"Yes, but only to form a COMPLETE band to increase the chances of being the one... those idiots." I was talking about the sons of the other 8 families. Ten families, of the royal twelve were very close, let their children grow up together, eventually we would form a coven. But two families had disappeared underground and their children were missing, so we couldn't say whether we were the promised powerful generation. And unfortunately, our coven was incomplete without the two missing witches. We ten children had been friends since birth and then more prophecies came to light concerning my future husband, if I was indeed the promised savior. A new band called Ateez promptly debuted. Yuchan's parents had previously been sure that he would be my companion, after all he was an idol even before we knew this verse, but well, that was no longer the case.

"Oh leave them alone, I'd laugh my ass off if they were missing something to do with music... " he chuckled spitefully, making me smile too.

"I'm definitely not going to choose one of you bangers... Besides, if we're not the prophesied generation, it's forbidden to mix with each other. I'd rather devote myself to the true love of my life... Mike." I sighed theatrically and turned on my TV to continue watching my favorite show.

"Really, Y/N? You're in Korea, land of dramas, watching Chinese shows?" he asked with a sniff.

"Let me... Look at him... Mike in swimming trunks." I gushed as Mr. Swimmer flickered across my screen. When he just shook his head, I pulled him closer to me so I could comfortably rest my head on his lap to continue watching in peace.

"I feel used and abused." he fake cried, but still stroked my hair lovingly. After a while... so about three episodes later, Yuchan had fallen asleep with his back against the headboard of the bed, while I couldn't stop raving about the beautiful actor.

"Oh, I wish he was here with me... that would be so great..." I sighed and was terribly startled when someone suddenly sat next to us on the bed. Shocked, I stared at my idol from the series, who stared at me just as confused. Chan had apparently woken up from the noise and was giggling so spitefully again...

"Oh look who just developed his 5 gift... you can teleport people....

-------------------------

And another new story... let's start with a little reading night :)

I hope you love this story as much as the others.

Have fun reading^^